Sign in to follow this  
Abdinuur

GIRLZ....

Back from sometime ago.

I think is about time the brother gets some genuine answers. :D

Girls the Call is on

Im not looking for trouble here ladies, I just see dead boring section, Perhaps tention is the way forward to set a light.

Guyz roam,"WE DEMAND AND ANSWER" huraarey hureey!

:D:D

4 sanaado ayuu jawaab sugeyey..Lol I'll put him out of misery....

It's mostly about the dhex.If it's small it makes the rear look bigger.If it's big&wide then the rear looks smaller.There are obviously exceptions....

So girls who dont have a huge rear just make sure U always work on the waist area and keep that slim if you want to maxamise the goods at the back.

The female's body is different to a mans...Arched back amongst other things ect so dont compare yourself to females Abdinur!Your a man,you'll never have or resemble any part of a female's body!lol

All you need to do is go the gym and work out. You need to avoid fatty foods but balance all your proteins, cabs and vegs. Try this for a month and you might get what yiou are looking smile.gif for.

I just dont get it though WHY DO U WANT A BIG A$$$$. ITS VERY UGLY AND DOESNT LOOK GOOD :(

RedSea   

SALAMU CALAYKUM,

ABDINUR, AT FIRST I THOUGHT YOU WERE A GIRL, IF IT WASN'T FOR YOUR NAME, I WOULD HAVE NEVER FOUND OUT THAT YOU WERE A GUY, BECAUSE I HAVE NEVER SEEN A GUY WHO LOOKS AT HIMSELF AND SAYS HEY I NEED TO ADD FEW INCHES ON MY ABS. YOUR POST IS JUST REDICLOUS, SO PLEASE ASK THE SISTERS SOMETHING USEFUL PLEASE. LEAVE THE BUTT AND THE LOOK TO OUR SOMALI GIRLS. TO THAT ONE GIRL WHO SAID THAT SHE IS SKINNY AND HAS NO BUTT, PLEASE KEEP IT TO YOURSELF WE DON'T WANT TO KNOW HOW YOUR PRIVATE AREAS LOOK. BACK TO ABDINUR, IF YOU DON'T MINE ,PLEASE ASK THE LADIES SOMETHING USEFUL THAT CAN HELP YOU DEAL AND UNDERSTAND OTHER GIRLS.

SALAMU CALAYKUM AND CIID MUBARAK.

Abdinuur   

This is so funny...I wrote this topic why back in 2002 when I joined SOL...amateur years you know..

Sometimes when I look back and read the stuff I used to write on SOL...it just entertains me.

On some topics...I am like..what the heck was I thinking!?...but occasionally on other topics...I am like...that was deep and intellectual.

Nowadays, I am hardly online...but I will always be an SOL brotha. It's good to be around folks...

Salaamu Alaykum.