Sign in to follow this  
Abdinuur

GIRLZ....

Abdinuur   

I JUST WANNA KNOW WHAT YA'LL EAT TO GET THAT BIG AZZ!

NOT JUST YA'LL BUT WOMEN IN GENERAL. WHAT DO THEY EAT?

I'M TRYIN' TO GET ME SOME MYSELF...lol...so hook da brotha up! smile.gif

I'M NOT TRYIN' TO DISRESPECT...but just curious!

smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

lulla   

lool. Frist of all i don't have big ass and i am slim , so i don't know.I think u are born with and it does not come from food.It is genetic and it gets pass on.Dah Abdinuur if food give u big ass, don't think everyone would have one? think about. and iam wondering why do u want big ass?someone u like like guys with big ass , so u trying to have one?

heavenly   

loooooooool, daymn why would u want a big a$$?? its hard having a big a$$, especailly when u thin.... ur jeans don't fit in the a$$ area and the only good thing about it is da shoutz and holla'z u got from brothaz....anyways u gotta more bariis anything greasy....peace out and good luck

------------------

~*Heavenly*~

Salaan...

C/nuur:

Ciyaal siyo waaxid. See camal xaa ku falee tiyiiso oo bajaq lee loogu tala galey nooh. Naga daa yaqeey. Barina maxaa dhahee? Waa niikinaa aah? rolleyes.gif

Macsalaama!!!

[This message has been edited by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar (edited 01-31-2002).]

Hibo   

loooooooooool abdinuur and lulla,

lol lulla, thats a sensitive Question you ave asked the brother, lol "what would you do with a big ass?" sister i think he is slim and he needs to put on some weights as most somali guys are skinny, He is looking for that formula that makes the sisters go fat.

lol funny, abdinuur sxb waad iga qoslisey..you always come up with some strange topics...

lol

see ya

[This message has been edited by JamaaL-11 (edited 01-31-2002).]

u know wat dude?

all somalian ladies are not fat and have big ass....am thin, and tall girl with small ass....u wish u have one girl like me bro....so dont miss around with somalian girls....lol.....may be, u never see a beautiful girls before in your state bro........peace now

Hibo   

Abdinur: I will tell u what I did to get mine, eat lots n lots of ice cream..n donuts.. n sleep all the while...n don't chew nor smoke nor drink... give it 3 months.. then weigh urself... wink.gif

------------------

Each one of us is a masterpiece in progress

Hibo   

the hell with u abdiduur,

u want to like a women, r u trying became a dragqueen aye u naugthy boy,what do u want to do with a big ass? do u want dance niikis with it at wedings,if that is the case may allah give an ernomose ass that u could shake whe u r dancingn, ameeeeen inshallah.

ARAWEELO   

C'MON GIRLS THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH A GUY WITH NICE BUTT IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE WHEN GUYS HAVE A LITTLE NICE CUTE FIRM ASS. I THINK IT IS SEXY IN MY OPINION. FOR GIRLS YOU GOT TO HAVE SOME OTHERWISE IT WILL BE HARD TO TELL BETWEEN YOUR FRONT OR YOUR BEHIND.

cwm33.gifcwm33.gifcwm33.gif

Hibo   

Abdinuur has the Puzzle been solved... smile.gif Did you find that great diet? Have U grown a tooshiee yet smile.gifsmile.gif

------------------

("`-''-/").___..--''"`-._

`6_ 6 ) `-. ( ).`-.__.`)

(_Y_.)' ._ ) `._ `. ``-..-'

_..`--'_..-_/ /--'_.' ,'

(il),-`` (li),` ((!.-` S-h-a-q-ss-ii