Sign in to follow this  
Abdinuur

What's the Coolest African Country?

Abdinuur   

In the African Continent, what's the coolest country wit the coolest pple, cleaniest (almost), nice to hang around wit...etc?

Besides Somalia ofcourse...it's obvious...lol

I'd say Nigeria tho I havent met a lot of pple from there...but there are few cool, nice Nigerian pple at my school.

Peace.

2real   

salaama,

I would have to say Egypt is the coolest country in Africa. It has soooo much culture and the people are always funny. I made some friends their and, after 10years!!, we are still friends! I'm planning to go back insha'allah. peace

lambda   

I think nigeria is a very dangerous country but the nigerian people are very cool no doubt.

Egypt is nummero uno when it comes to culture and history but my favourite country is south africa.

Mountains ,wild animals ,waterfalls and the indian ocean .

shyhem   

Where else,ofcourse where i'm used to.Btw mt Kilimanjaro and the masai mara game park.I'm going to Kenya next summer.I'm gonna visit Tsavo and masaai mara national park and watch some Safari sevens rugby in Nairobi,not to mention hot air ballon ride somewhere in the great rift valley,and acessna( the small khat plane)flight to northern kenya,somewhere in Nfd.

MEEEEEEEn i need some Safari sh-it going on for ME right now,anyone offering cheap tickets on S.O.L?

I feel u on that one Shaka I heard South Africa is beauitful. I got pictures from one of my family members that live there. OG_Girl..lol, Monkeys. I'll watch out for them. smile.gif

south Africa= beauti and AIDS,,,SORRY, u wont catch me dead there,

i would say Kenya aswell, just for the sake of seeing the safaari parks!

SHAYHEM....take me with u, i need some 1 to protect me against all them insects! (lol)

Coloow   

Depends on what you mean by "cool".

Shyhem:

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Where else,ofcourse where i'm used to.Btw mt Kilimanjaro and the masai mara game park.I'm going to Kenya next summer.I'm gonna visit Tsavo and masaai mara national park and watch some Safari sevens rugby in Nairobi,not to mention hot air ballon ride somewhere in the great rift valley,and acessna( the small khat plane)flight to northern kenya,somewhere in Nfd.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Shyhem, instead of visiting the massai mara or kilimanjaro, I strongly reccomend you ride GANTAAL bus from eastleigh to Mandera. I am sure that would be a memorable journey.

You could take the qaad planes from mandera or any of the UN planes which might take you to Hargeisa, mogadishu, kismayo and back to nairobi.

That is what I did two years ago!

just give my parachute and drop any where in my motherland..it dont matter! monkey r okey with me! og-gal= just say hi! and they be cool okey!

But dont tease them! have u ever heard the song called shoot the monkey!