Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Difficult to find Mr. Right?

Oz   

Originally posted by The Zack:

Ismalura
:D

Finding Mr.Right shouldn't be a big issue for any Ms.Right (I am sure you are one for someone). Next time you see a "good looking" faarah, make sure you smile at him and not look at the sky LOL.
If he doesn't flirt with you, kasii soco he is prolly retarded or married LOL .

P.s. don't let your age hit the big 30 while still single.

P.s.s. ibtisaam must be very beautiful or something to rec that much attention from farahs.

If someone is married she/he gets this attention everywhere she/he goes, whether it's at a library,functions or hospital. Simply the mind of THE person is not on a hunting/pick up mode, he/she has it parked somewhere. So whenever she/he is out there with a clear mind of work, he/she will attract the doob crew. :D:D .

Ps: I only agree with zack here if a person reaches 30yrs old, he/she has to accept half of his life is varnished, so what's next? :D

Pps: I remember my grandma saying once you reach 30!! Start having babies and masaajidka ku xaroow. Offcourse those were her days. :D

Somalina   

:D:D

Zack saa u socotey Nairobi maa sheekadii geysey? Dad wadankooda ku raaxaysanaaya ayaad rabtaa inaad barbar dhigto kuwa Soomaliya jooga.

Horta weligaa ma aragtey laba qof oo isku guri joogo oo text message isku diraayo i.e "the food is ready"; "we need milk so get on with it dhooreyaho"; "i'm going with Ahmed wareeg badne to marfashka, see you tomorrow"?

Waxaan kaloo ku weydiiyey shuruudaha dumarka uun baad soo list-gareysey, ee aawey kii Faaraxyaasha? adigaa...lol

And lastly, 30 yr gabadh jirta oo single ah wax ka qaldan malaha haddii aysan aroosin. Aroos lagu degdegona waan ognahay results-ka ka soo baxo.

p.s. aniga Africa markaan tagey not long ago, application badan ayaa ley horkeeney (Canadian passport waa laga danbeeyaa), marka nin la'aan wax la dhaho ma jirto. Ayagoo tuugtamaayo ayey meel walba istaagan yihiin. And that's what's up.

Ismalura   

@ Oz waxaad ogtihiin ma laha adiga iyo kan Thezack ah toona. At 30 a woman is everything that a woman should be; she has both beauty and wisdom and she is in most control of her life. Oh yeah ! You don't care about all that you just want a child making machine that closes her mouth and does what Simon says. Saxiib I can get married now or I can get married at 40 and still have the life that I want to both ways !

@ Nina Thezack shurudihiisa soo iskama cadaba...Isagaa lagu xidhaan u maleyn alaabtuu taxay markaasuu Africa u cararay where the only condition is dibada ma ka imaatay LOL

The Zack   

Originally posted by NinaNC:

p.s. aniga Africa markaan tagey not long ago, application badan ayaa ley horkeeney (Canadian passport waa laga danbeeyaa), marka nin la'aan wax la dhaho ma jirto. Ayagoo tuugtamaayo ayey meel walba istaagan yihiin. And that's what's up.

:D:D adaaba iga daray.

I don't really disagree with the suggestion of a girl going to Africa to fetch for her soul mate in the event all other options close on her. Specially when she is 30 or older. The Canadian passport WILL work for them, too. Xaga ha tagaan u sheeg.

The Zack   

Ismalura,

I didn't think that you would go to that kind of defensive mode. I wish you the best even when you make it to the 30 LOL.

Ismalura   

Originally posted by The Zack:

Ismalura,

I didn't think that you would go to that kind of defensive mode. I wish you the best even when you make it to the 30 LOL.

I have nothing to be defensive about. I said that I can afford to make that choice and you know that I can. IF (not when) I make it to 30 I will still be more than ok so pliz don't worry about me.

Adigana good luck with that :D

Somalina   

lol@Ismalura

Maba oga what women can do igaarkaan yaah, hadduu Farax- qurbajoog uu rabo mid caabuda, Xaalimo-qurbojoogna can go to the buffet line and pick mid lugaha u dhaqo ( he has to put that in writing cuz you can't trust these hungry for-i-dhoofi Faraxs ya know icon_razz.gif ).

Zack, walaalow wax ka halaabooyaa ma laha gabdhaheena haddey 30 dhaafaan, if they decide to have children someday, wey yaqaanaan where to go.

p.s. I was there for work, thank you very much. Nin waa buuxaa lee dhahaaye yaah. lol

The Zack   
:D:D @

p.s. I was there for work, thank you very much. Nin waa buuxaa lee dhahaaye yaah. lol

Are you sure? OK, just kidding but you know where I was coming from.

Somalina   

:D:D Indeed!

This is really not hard, I don't understand what is the big urgency to have kids at this day n age.

There are lots of kids in Somalia that need new parents, marka kuwaas lee haloo gargaaro haddii ilmo la raadinaayo (thank you Brangelina) smile.gif

Somalina   

lol, I was thanking them duh.

Why are you against independent women who can think for themselves? ma ku dhibeysaa saas? Ismalura jawaabaha aad u dhiibeysey aan ka dareemey. :D

Ismalura   

@ Nina wadaadkan hada ka hor buu igu yidhi you sound familiar ee from this thread he sounds like almost every farah I know; I just need to place which one lakiin hadalahan wa kuwa aan maqlay. Also not to bash my own people but he sounds like reer aan ka dhashay oon very conservative ah :D

@ Thezack ma saasbaad Bard Pitt in lagu dhaho u jeceshahay? It is understandable; he is such a handsome man :D

Ibtisam   

Loool at 30yr old women waa as good as dead. Here I thought the Zack was a modern farah :rolleyes:

Ismalura, I understand now the problem, wax Mr. Right la idaado ayaad raadinsa. I missed that part markii hore.

I am a firm believer there is no such thing as Mr. Right- theoretically Mr. Right needs to have everything together and still be under 35yrs, and that is not really in most cases possible- even less possible in the Somali society.

Instead I am a believer in Potential Mr. Right- dhee when he achieves all his things probably 10yrs AFTER you got married buu Mr. Right nooqon, intaa hoordan he will be a semi limping cuuryaan Mr. Nearly there nooh? :D

30yr old women is the new 20, xata 45yr old ba aroosa, their calafu just got a little lost on the way over.