Sign in to follow this  
stpaulchick

Minnesota Temp conversion

To be from Minnesota...U have to appreciate the weather. :D Here's a temp conversion.

60 Degrees F: Southern Cali shivers uncontrollably. People in Minnesota sunbathe.

50 F: New Yorkers try to turn on the heat. People in Minnesota plant gardens.

40 F: Italian & English cars won't start. People in Minnesota drive with the windows down.

32 F: Distilled weater freezes. The water in the Mississippi of the North starts getting cooler.

20 F: Floridians don coats, thermal underwear, gloves, wool hats. People In Minnesota throw on a flannel shirt, buttons open.

15 F: New York City landlords finally turn up the heat. People in Minnesota have the last cookout before it gets COLD.

0 F: All the people in Miami die. Minnesotans close the windows.

10 Below zero: Californians escape to Mexico. Girls scouts in Minnesota sell cookies door to door.

20 Below zero: las Vega disintegrates. People in Minnesota rummage around the attic to find some winter coats.

40 Below zero: Washington D.C runs out of hot air. People in Minnesota let the dogs sleep indoors.

100 Below zero: Santa Clause abandons the North Pole. Some Minnesotans are frustrated when they can't start their cars.

460 Below zero (absolute zero on the Kelvin Scale): All automobiles stop working. People in Minnesota start saying "Cold 'nuff forya?"

500 Below zero: Hell freezes over. Vikings win Super Bowl.

Ha'Ha..

Yeah..dats kinda funny..

Couple night ago when the wind chill was below -38

All the cars on my block wouldn't start.My honda managed to get start it, I'd given everybody a ride.

But Minne"Snow"ta. Beatifull place to live, if ya got gutz..

500 Below zero: Hell freezes over. Vikings win Super Bowl.

I'd like to see that..

Macalin   

20 F: Floridians don coats, thermal underwear, gloves, wool hats. People In Minnesota throw on a flannel shirt, buttons open.

Anaa indhayga saaray this scenario...moving from the southeast...thatwas a shocker..oh 3nights ago amidst all the snow and below temp, i saw this chick in a mini skirt!!..am like..what!?!?!

Sakariye   

stpaulchick

now tht is funny, I saw u in st paul carnivals "ICE PALACES" @ 25 below with skirts and little black hat............. was tht u?

60 Degrees F: Southern Cali shivers uncontrollably. People in Minnesota sunbathe.

ok! i woke up this morning to a bright sunny day! its was like 65f around 9:00am, i turn on my tv and guess what i saw! nhl all star game in stpaul! where it was all cover with snow!! i am just wow! ppl outside listening to some country music! i just said man these ppl love that freaking weather...i was yeah! its cool! nooot!

so i went out around mid day, went to grap some breakfast, sitting out, wearing some shades, checking out the sights! u know what i mean! i was wearing a long sleev t-shirt, which i was burning by now, so i jet home to change and put on a short sleev t-shirt and head for down town to the grammy seen! by mid-day, it was about 80f bloody degrees! i went down town but my luck was short... i ran into snoopy...coming out of Brentwood hotel...how i hate that mfo is even being description!! i dont know i just dont this dude!!! i had my video cam, but only got some the chick out there with the booty-tang....! may be, one day, i will show it to u folks via rudy-gone-wild video clips!! icon_razz.gif

Sakariye....lol that was me...but u should have kept that to urself. Now everyone knows. ;)

Caakifa...I actually rather be living in a state that has the four seasons...then having to be cold/hot all year long. :D

Lol...Rudy...Man I wanna see u living in Minnesota for a year. Trust me u'll love it. smile.gif