you have come to over the
RIGHT SIDE

to assume your
PROPER POSITION

Mashaallah, mabruuuuk and one more thing

who is will be the LUCKY ONE to take that

FIRST STEP!!!
:D

Oh yes, my good brother...I have definitely come over to the dark- erm...I mean right- side. I now know a woman's rightful position is more horizontal than vertical. It took a Faarax to make me see the truth. God bless him.

Being a good wife is just being you're self and knowing you're limits when it comes to being a wifey material,,, there is nothing called how do you be a good wife, for women we are trained being that wifey living with mother it's more like we are born with it but in a way we leave in a house with family where in african culture the girl is suppose to take care of the family and you learn alot from you're mother and when u are reay then you get to be a wife and a mother.

Somalina   

make your husband a tea when he comes home, put valium, boil marijuana plant, it will put him to sleep. This way ya safe the cooking time, cleaning time, just watch tv while he is knocked out, and do whateva ya please during that time. KEEP feeding him drugs...lol

that will teach them

zozo

Isn't amazing how marriage is thought to be co-sharing. but anytime, someone wants to mention the ingridient dat makes good muslim family, the wife gets a never-ending list of do's and dont's.

and what does da husband get,hmm let me see, a pat on da shoulder and 'feed your family' friendly advise. seems fishy?

and now dat both wives and husbands are working outside da house, wat now?

let me tell ya wat, farax now thinks he is off da hook, so he plans for pool nights,sports nights and party nights. in da mean time xalimo consults with her crew and before we congratulated da newlywed couple, farah is shown to da door :D

you keep pushing for traditional roles and marriage will never be da same.

------------------------------------

The battle to be the best has just began