Sign in to follow this  
Castro

How to be a good wife

7 this must be the list that the ugly duckling, camille, makes prince charles follow...! my advice to u drop like just like..! u know charles aint no man....shaking my faryaro!!

other than that, xalimos strive to be the best mothas in the world...! yall owes that much.. dont let us down!

yall know faraax is all good! n just wanna make u ladies happy under normal circumistances!! but if yall start speaking in tongues! case is definitely closed!! :eek:

Bess.   

wow...i have never seen such a punch of humorless MEN b4...when castro or whoever made the 1st list it was apprently a joke and acceptable...but heaven forbid that a woman make a similar statement... :rolleyes: ...talk about a double standard... :mad:

Originally posted by rudy:

other than that, xalimos strive to be the best mothas in the world...! yall owes that much.. dont let us down!

Xaliimos' don't owe you anything. They have to be good mothers, because it is a responsibility they have chosen to take up. Something a good few men know nothing about.

A lot of men do know Zephy *** is it okay to call you that, I’m still adjusting to the name change *** But something goes wrong somewhere, somehow, many of the youth are being raised by single mothers, and god only knows how good of a job they’re doing, just listen to K’Naan’s song for his mom.

I think the young generation will understand how hard their mothers have worked to raise them and protect them while their fathers stuffed their cheeks with khat like cows.

Baluug   

Originally posted by Castro:

quote:Originally posted by 7 0f Nine:

!
redface.gif

Ah, forgot about Google.

That last link had me collecting my jaw off the floor. You can do that around here? And all this time I thought: can I possibly collect any more sins?
I second that,Fidel.....That's a whoooooole lotta things I didn't know(or wanted to know,really!!)

Nephissa   

^^ Look at you, acting like bunch of school boys.

For me, a good husband is one who refrains from the awful 4 - letter words, well not all, but "dust, wash, iron, and cook" are beyond borders. Heck, i'm allowed to dream. :D

On a serious note, going into marriage expecting to have a phantom wife/husband sets us up for disappointment after disappointment. Like my ol' granma used to say "waa xarash & madax" make your pick!

was never ever say no to your husband's sexual needs or timing

Katrina this is for you

A crush course at marriage from someone who knows what it is.

As far as islam is concerned and sticking to that strictly, everything else is negotiable however the one thing that Allah has made a must for both parties is the physical satisfaction.A wife cannot say no to her husband and a husband cannot say no to his wife.The rest are negotiable even though there are recommendations

just stating the facts dear,just stating the facts......and yes if you've been there you'll know what is important and what's not.all this boohaa about profiles etc is bull....

you need to be able to get along and each should recognise the other's right as given by Allah and the remainder is for both to explore.That is the best foundation and any deviation from it leads to headache.So seven how is that pitiful city of London nowadays :D

Tuujiye   

Waraa FIDEL..qashiinka finaly some thing we agree aa meeshaan kusoo qortay maraxaa tahay maxaan dhahaa.........Waraa bajaq kaste saas lee ku fiican tahay nooh.

Orgi...Kaalay Orgiga ari somaliga hada in ee bajaq yaasha ka il baxeen ma ogtahay?...lol..Orgiga Ari carbeedka aa loo baahan yahay..Like Cali Uraaye...looool..

waa danbeysaa duqa..bajaqdaan maku fahmeyso..

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Viking   

Originally posted by Castro:

Careful there
Katrina
, with statements like these, you will be accused of being in a celebratory mode and condoning something or the other. Members of the elite prevention-of-vice-and-promotion-of-virtue squad will then be dispatched to eliminate you.

Castro,

It is not an elite squad but it ought to be a whole billion plus army, a duty for every Muslim.

The Believers, men and women, are protectors one of another: they enjoin what is just, and forbid what is evil: (Qur'an 9:71)

Ye are the best of peoples, evolved for mankind, enjoining what is right, forbidding what is wrong, and believing in Allah. (Qur'an 2: 110)

Orgi...Kaalay Orgiga ari somaliga hada in ee bajaq yaasha ka il baxeen ma ogtahay?...lol..Orgiga Ari carbeedka aa loo baahan yahay..Like Cali Uraaye...looool..

TUUJIYE adigu hadii aad tahay ari carbeed anigu ari ma ahi ee waxaan ahay kii cunijirey ariga.ORIGILAQE get it?.