Sign in to follow this  
Reality Check

Exam Week

Iffah   

Opinionated....Phew! I'm done. I was stressed out last week. Now I'm relaxing! :D

Good luck to you and the rest of the Nomads, who are writing their exams this week smile.gif

Haneefah   

It feels sooo damn good to be finally done...Thank God cuz I don't think I could've survived any more sleep deprivation and of course all that Tim's coffee :D

I heard some schools are still not done...Good luck guys!

ZOLA   
[Anyone stressed out about exams?...GAL, I THINK AM OVER STRESSED WALAHI...THIS IS THE WORSE SEMESTER I HAVE EVER HAD...I WILL BE GLAD WHEN IT IS ALL OVER ...

WANNA KNOW HOW STRESSED IAM...I PAID MY CREDIT CARD BILL TWICE THIS MONTH...WHAT THE HELL WAS I THINKING..I SURE DONT HAVE A LOT OF MONEY TO BE PLAYING AROUNBD WITH... smile.gif ..CAN'T WAIT FOR MAY18.

GOOD LUCK TO U ALL ....

A.A

Tell me about Gal. this is the worst part of the school when exams are around the corner.

good luck to all my nomards who writting their exams this week.

Malaika,

May 18 is my birthday! :eek:

To everyone else,

Thank you for rubbing in the fact that y'all are done with exams! lol

Mine doesn't end until next thursday. Sucks to be me!

Break a Leg Nomads !

Senora   

Im with you Nafisa, I have had about 12 hours of sleep this past 2 weeks ( combined!!). I'm so dependant on cofee now its getting scary :eek: But that was for writing final research papers, oh well that was my fault, i always wait until the last minute to do something. But my sleep will get worse next week, cause thats when i plan to take my final exams. So thanks for the luck guys, cause I will definitely need it....!! :eek: :eek:

NoVa   

Luck with the Examz' y'all....Thank god i'm done with mine'.....Y'all stay input...i know the long hour's of non-sleeps...i don't think i had slep' last week more than 8 hour's...i looked like a ghost' :eek: ...too much caffiens killed my brains... but it's all good that school be done anytime soon!!! :D:D

Nafisa u 2...too much Timz huh..damn girl welcome 2 the club..we all slep with dabal dabal coffee in our hands....

Ilhaan naa the TImz coffee killed us 2..i feel like i'm getting severe sydroms of dabal dabal now lool....

hehehe Nova, dabal dabal ku lahaa. I soo envy the Canucks for finishing early.

Opinionated, don't let me start on that, you already know my routine.

loool Nova

Man am i stressed or what exams still not over for me redface.gif , god help me! Ilahaan and Nova girls me too god bless Tim Hortans.. extra large coffee triple triple lool No hurdo macaan.. me and the bed have a date insha'alaah after exams must hibernate.

LANDER   

ppl ppl,

Don't y'all know sleep deprevasion causes brain cells to freeze????......lol...naw I'm playin.

Good luck to y'all though, I'm glad to see so many nomads gettin ahead.

MALAIKA, sup for May 18 anyway? cause thats what I wanna know. Neva done anything for may 18 before but I'm hoping this year be different.