Sign in to follow this  
Kool_Kat

Wedding!!!

Kool_Kat   

Haah, what or rather who did you think I was gonna write about...

Ok this is the story, I am going to a wedding tonite (yeeeey)...Well, word has it that the Bride and Groom will be arriving in style...What's in style you ask: HELICOPTER!!! dhug dhug dhug dhug dhug dhug...

I wonder where the helicopter is gonna land...Toloow sarta korkeeda mayku soo dagan doonaan, and use parachutes down to the ground...Cuz I've been to the banquet hall where they are having the wedding at, and trust haduu limo galo aabo qeer lasheegaa...I shall see in a few hours...

AND AND AND, the Bride and Groom will SING to each other...Ohh how cute...Toloow maxey isu heesi doonaan (Waqti dhaaxaa, waqti dhaaxaan ku raadiyaayee)...

AND AND AND, (ok boys hold your horses, you're not invited) there will be NIIKO like no other...It is said that naagaha duruucda bay tuuran doonaan oo waxey ku niikinaayaan goorgarada iyo rajibeetooyinkooda...KAX KAX KAX KAX KAX KAX KAX...Maxaa balaqyo la arki doodaa caawa...KAAAAAAAAAAAX KAAAAAAAAAAAX...

AND AND AND, you ask how I know all of this, well you know Somali people are, they are actually better than CNN and BBC and Al Jazira all put together...And a friend of mine is in the malxiisyo...

Ohh, and did I mention this is a shaash saar and xeero in one...

LORD HAVE A MERCY!!!

I'll let y'all know bal wixii run noqdo iyo wixii kale...Yaab anagaa aragnay...Nin aduun saaranoow xaa aragti kuu laaban...

Abdinuur   

make sure you video tape all of that action...sounds interesting! it's like that disney movie...Enchanted...it's about singing and some fairy tale...took my little neices there last night...

Nephissa   

Originally posted by Kool_Kat:

Ok this is the story, I am going to a wedding tonite (yeeeey)...Well, word has it that the Bride and Groom will be arriving in style...What's in style you ask:
HELICOPTER!!!
dhug dhug dhug dhug dhug dhug...

Qaaaxqqqqaaaxqax@dhug dhug dhug! Yaa waaye yaa waaye, ma aqaanaa? PM-me please :D . And who is paying for all that? Shalookadii may qaateeen? Qaaxqqqxxx it sounds so damn cheesy Walahi. I love drama just as much as the next gal but this is a little too much for even me.LOL. Mar dho bikini beach wedding baa jiraa maqli.

AND AND AND, the Bride and Groom will
SING
to each other...Ohh how cute...Toloow maxey isu heesi doonaan (Waqti dhaaxaa, waqti dhaaxaan ku raadiyaayee)...

Woooow eesh calaa fii laxam couple waayeee..Guur-keena guuur kheyr [dhara-ra-ra-ran]

Deen-tana Allah naga baxsho :D [dhara-ra-ra-ran].. Guri-geena guri kheyr.. saas ay hoosta ka heesaayaan..LOL.

PS: What are you wearing? It's a black tie maaha?Are you doing the whole shebang, strapless and all? Caawa mar-marsiinyo aa xusuladii baruurta aha ku soo saartid aaba heshay, waa kuu dhacatay :D .

:D:D:D ,,,,,,, kool_kat oo inta ay dirica tuurato googorad ku niikinaysa ,,, Allow sahal umuuraha

Helicopter kute ,,,, waar dadkan dadna gaajay u dhimanayaan dadna helicopter by ku cawaynayaan ,,, bal take a photo of that helicopter

Aaliyyah   

Mar dho bikini beach wedding baa jiraa maqli.

lol u'r so right since somalis cant understand that a wedding has to be simple. now it is club-like weddings, so I wouldn't be surprised if tomorrow they have bikini beack weddingz ;)

Waxaan Reer Koronto maka dalacin miyaa? Waxaas iyo wax ka daran '90s ayee sameyn jireen maqlay. Xataa mid gaal lagu imaan jiray.

Eniwey, guur xafladiis saan ku bilowday ma raago, salkiisana ma balaarto.

Waxaaba soo xasuustay duqdoo u ahayd hooyo to a girl last weekend a friend guursanaaye. Magaaladeeda u celineynay, bashqad lacag ka buuxdo wadatay, supposedly mid sooridii ahayd. Inteena magaalada ka bixin, shopping sameysaneysid, mar walbana bashqada la furaaye, intii waxee gacanta qabatana miiska lasoo saaraaye, ninka tukaanka lehna la lahaa tirso qiimahaaga. Lacag lagu soo rafaaday saas loogu tumanaayo soori lee iga dheh. Soori teeda kalena dadka gabadha qaraabadda u ah aa loo qeybin jiree, xaajiyadaan taloow amee isku reebtay kuligood. :D

Baluug   

^ What the f*** was that all about? :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Anyways, another flashy wedding, I'll see the video of it when a copy eventually and surely makes it way to Calgary.....

^ I knew GT was a lunatic.

Originally posted by Kool_Kat:

AND AND AND, the Bride and Groom will
SING to each other...Ohh how cute...

Shoot me now.

Israaf at its worst iga dheh.

They would have been far much happier if they donated that money to dying somali kids. And went away for sweet honeymoon somewhere really cheap.

KK na tus hade sawiradii qaarkood. Am dying to see u dancing with gorgorod.! Najaynaa