Sign in to follow this  
roobleh

Solutions to low sperm count in men.

roobleh   

By Maore Ithula

Nairobi

It is a different kind of bank. Depositors, who encounter absolutely no queues, are paid a flat rate of Sh3,000.

It takes a couple of minutes to deposit - usually in millions - at the hospital within which it is located.

The deposits are then kept in vaults much cooler than Siberia, safe from the hands of thieves, robbers and moths. For withdrawals, the bank matches your details to that of the donor, so you do not have to meet. Robbery is unheard of and interest high, especially for impotent men.

Six years ago, conservative Kenyans held their breath when Kenyatta National Hospital (KNH) introduced the first sperm bank in East and Central Africa. The openng of the facility, it was reported, had been triggered by 'increasing demand for human artificial insemination'.

Women whose husbands had been found impotent, needed to be relieved of the pain and stress of childless marriages. Yet the incentives are not enough to break the stigma surrounding the collection of donations. "Virtually all donors present themselves to the clinic furtively," says Dr Joe Wanyoike, a senior lecturer at the University of Nairobi's Obstetrics and Gynaecology department and consultant at the unit.

"They must be adults of at most 30 years of age and single," says the doctor who underwent special training in Israel and South Africa.

The donors, he says, are usually students at the University of Nairobi's medical school and the neighbouring Medical Training College.

"Although we request the students to come forward through memos placed strategically on noticeboards, they only present themselves during odd hours of the day when they are unlikely to be noticed by their colleagues, especially female students."

A donor is allowed to give seeds only twice in a lifetime...

http://allafrica.com/stories/200702260757.html

Questions : what causes the count of sperms to go down? is there something we can do as men to stop this from happening?

I think staying away from HOT baths is essential to avoid cooking the testicles. smile.gif what about wearing not wearing briefs?

roobleh   

cynical what do you think we can do from a female perspective? and do u think that females have anything to do with this? some of the female eggs are hard to target so sperms often miss them. You know how sperms feel embarrassed for asking directions.

"some of the female eggs are hard to target so sperms often miss them. You know how sperms feel embarrassed for asking directions." ahaahahah u have made my day! lol that sounds like typical man always embarrased to ask for directions even when their lost. lol

couses

1)Emotional Stress. Stress may interfere with the hormone reduce sperm counts.

2)Sexual Issues ie problem with sexual intercourse or technique will affect fertility.

3)premature ejaculation, or psychologic or relationship problems can contribute to infertility

ohh i have do finish my work now finish it latter!! and thanks for the Lol

Urban   

Originally posted by roobleh:

I think staying away from HOT baths is essential to avoid cooking the testicles.
smile.gif
[/QB]

redface.gif

ouww! 2 boiled eggs comes to mind

Pujah   

There are many factors at play here, one of which is not to blame your wife. I have met women who tried everything while the hubby refused to even see a doc and chose to have his wife be the talk of the town. It really gets to me when I hear people put the blame squarely on the woman’s shoulder. They even go so far as to urge him to get a second wife AS IF it’s impossible for him to be barren.

roobleh   

cynical,

your comment reminded me when Singapore asked its citizens to have a lot of babies. They saw it as a matter of national survival. The government even created 'trial places' for lovemaking and put programs on television teaching couples the best techniques for making babies.

cambaro,

macawis helps for cooling down the testicles,also avoiding tighter underwears is useful.

puuja,

yes, both males and females are prone to infertility.

Those of you who are married and having trouble making a baby, kneeling down may be a better option than "man on top" position for sperms to get closer to cervix. Friend says it worked for him, but took awhile to convince wife.

If a husband fears he's shooting blanks with wife 1.0, upgrading to wife 2.0 is his advised option.

Wife 1.0: Failed Upgrade

Last year I upgraded from Girlfriend 7.0 to Wife 1.0 and noticed that the new program began unexpected child processing that took up a lot of space and valuable resources. No mention of this phenomenon was included in the product brochure.

In addition, Wife 1.0 installs itself into all other programs and launches during system initialization, where it monitors all other system activity. Applications such as Smoking 10.3, Boozing 2.5 and Saturday Night Pubs 5.0 no longer run, crashing the system whenever selected. I cannot keep Wife 1.0 in the background while attempting to run some of my other favorite applications like Night Club 4.3, Dance 'n' Drink 2.0 and Bachelor Party 7.77.

I am thinking about going back to Girlfriend 7.0, but the uninstall does not work on this program. Once I tried to uninstall Wife 1.0 but got this error: "General Protection Fault in module House Security. The Uninstallation will abort." Can you help me, please?

Re: Failed Upgrade

This is a very common problem among men, but it is due mostly to a primary misconception. Many people upgrade from Girlfriend 7.0 to Wife 1.0 with the idea that Wife 1.0 is merely a UTILITIES & ENTERTAINMENT program. Wife 1.0 is actually an OPERATING SYSTEM and designed by its creator to run everything.

It is unlikely you would be able to purge Wife 1.0 and still convert back to Girlfriend 7.0. It is impossible to uninstall, delete, or purge Wife 1.0 from the system once installed. You cannot go back to Girlfriend 7.0 because Wife 1.0 is not designed to do this. Some have tried to install Girlfriend 8.0 or Wife 2.0 but end up with more problems than the original system. Look in your manual under "Warnings-Alimony/Child Support;" this was given to you at time of registration with Wife 1.0. I recommend you keep Wife 1.0 and just deal with the situation. Having Wife 1.0 installed myself, I might also suggest you read the entire section regarding General Partnership Faults (GPFs).

The best course of action will be to enter the command C:APOLOGIZE. In fact I would suggest you use this command every time Wife 1.0 crashes on your system. Wife 1.0 is a great program, but very high maintenance.

Consider buying additional software to improve the performance of Wife 1.0. I recommend Flowers 2.1 and Chocolates 5.0 or Movies 4.5.

Do not, under any circumstances, install Visual Secretary With Short Skirt 3.3. This is not a supported application for Wife 1.0 and is likely to cause irreversible damage to the operating system.

Recent surveys show add-ons like Visual Dress 2.0, Diamond Necklace 3.0, and A Quick Tour To Temple 1.0 are the best Third Party tools supported by Wife 1.0 to allow it to run smoothly and effectively.

Best of luck!