Sign in to follow this  
MiZz_LeXuS

Who Do You Think Has The Best Nick On Somalionline?

Originally posted by MiZz_LeXuS:

[QB] Let me start with JamaaL-11 (OLDY) "You have heard of me often coz i am the door-man remember?

No mate I havent heard of ya! By the way I know that I have a cool nick! :rolleyes:

Next person....

Shujui-1 --Like it or not buddy, 2 out of 10.

Moving on....

OG_Moti -- I have did my research and found out what your nick means....A tribe?

Holy shit! O-G.... :mad: Oops wrong face expression :rolleyes:

OG MOTI, as you can see this forum is Anti-Triblism, Stupid kid... :eek:

Section6er - I think that you are in the wrong place because this isnt meant to be a competition. So see yourself out of here... :D

Darman- Vote for someone else or you 2 can see yourself out with Section69er, both holding hands.

Peace and Love.

why the rudeness lexus its not cool fair enuf they vote 4 themselves which is the height of sadness but they r only expressing their right to be sad...it seems your not living up to your signature...every Lexus is a complete luxury experience.

i myself like

1. Darman

2. wildcat

3.Barwaaqo...keep spreading the love

4.AND MOST OF ALL

S.E.C.T.I.O.N.E.R.6.e.r.

bravo i'm impressed with the name ;)

No one is perfect...so what the hell

BALLBREAKER-MENBEWARE

thanks fo da warning da braada cuz i was finna holla atchu....shooo am stay far away from yo....By da way is you related to Pam? cuz da over grown forehead girl was talkin bout ball breakin

Khayr   

Salaamz,

Libaax-sankataabte and Ballbreaker

(Crunch-OUCH!)

(You related to Hibo, just joking!)

have interesting names.

OG Moti (the don of Thailand) has a dangerous name too.

SIMPLE WOMAN

soo simple :D

Beside my own name i like runaway^virgin ... everytime i see her nick i picture a virgin in a wedding dress fleeing lool i don't know y.. i guess i just have a wild imagination

And Darman becuz as soon as i saw it i remembered this guy i used to like for a while called darman. He claimed his name was somali and i didn't know if it was or how the hell it was pronounced in somali.. and till today i still don't

Curly   

Erm...simple woman I don't think you'd have to have much of an imagination to think of that one, you'd only have to watch "runaway bride" :D and Julia Roberts riding a horse frantically through a field in her wedding gown is what I think of when I see runaway virgin on SOL

Oh and Northerner good one bruv!!!lol defend yourself! :D

And yeah it is sad to big up yourself...and since no ones done me any justice I guess I'll have too myself!!!

*Psycho_sue (of course in pride place :D )

*sophist (where has he buggered off too? But his name sound intellectual)

*The clown (simple but nice)

*Legend of Zu (very weird) :confused:

*Ruba from Aruba (sounds like lyrics off an old hip hop tune...can't help but think of "top of the world", god knows why!)

*OG_Moti (maybe it's the way I pronounce it with my cockney accent but it sounds hectic ;) ...lol)

*Animal_Farm (I liked that book and a fitting avtar too!)

Psycho_sue I didn't watch runaway bride so i wouldn't know.. and julia roberts neva came to mind cuz i would't associate her wit da word virgin

runaway^virgin lol are u clumsier than urkel?

shyhem   

Runaway virgin.....and mizz lexus.......why did i vote for them?well its simple........imagine having a runaway virgin and alexus.life can't get any better than that for a man.

Shyhem...Shame on you...

I dont have nothing else to say but you should wap that smile of your face! redface.gif

You wish you could ran away with my car!

I dont know about ran away virgin, but not my Lexus! icon_razz.gif

nuune   

mmmmmmmmmmmmm just refreshing this topic, for some reasons!!!!

SO WHO GOT THE BEST NICK,

I STILL STAND THAT OG-MOTI got the best nick in SOL.