Sign in to follow this  
MiZz_LeXuS

Who Do You Think Has The Best Nick On Somalionline?

Let me start with JamaaL-11 (OLDY) "You have heard of me often coz i am the door-man remember?

No mate I havent heard of ya! By the way I know that I have a cool nick! :rolleyes:

Next person....

Shujui-1 --Like it or not buddy, 2 out of 10.

Moving on....

OG_Moti -- I have did my research and found out what your nick means....A tribe?

Holy shit! O-G.... :mad: Oops wrong face expression :rolleyes:

OG MOTI, as you can see this forum is Anti-Triblism, Stupid kid... :eek:

Section6er - I think that you are in the wrong place because this isnt meant to be a competition. So see yourself out of here... :D

Darman- Vote for someone else or you 2 can see yourself out with Section69er, both holding hands.

Peace and Love ;)

OG Moti   

Dear Hater MiZz_LeXuS i can see you read the rules and polocies here . and by the way i am the one who wrote it... girl you are violant and u made 3 major mistakes

mistake 1 you assume OG is a tribe and u showed hate to that tribe whatever tribe it is..

mistake 2you called me stupid, i think that is a gainst human rights to call someone stupid, stupid is what stupid does..

mistake 3 and the worse of all 3, you called me a Kid that is just too much it is like killing my market around here.. anyway

I forgive u.. you are a sister and nomad so i feel i need to forgive u cause it happen that i am a member to an organization that protects women and we do have a good relationship with Women's rights .. so u are lucky i forgive u but a letter of Apology would be nice or i will report to Women's rights...

Peace

OG Moti   

I go for Samiiha

again lovely me is cool too . yet again hibo , buubto, batuulo, kool kat , ilhaaam, jamaal, nuune, lakkad, lefty, the admin and the one and only Rawaway_virigin

and many more.. but i guess i will go for all nomads

and MiZz_LeXuS OG = Original Gangista so please Apologize

nuune   

og-Moti is the best nick,others are craap and fliqis including mine,gaangiistar kulahaa,bissinka.

for the ladies,i will go for khamar,html-lady,

Moti,iska warran sxb,waa lagu waayay,too indha yar maa ku masaafaysatay lol

OG Moti   

hey [/b]Nuune[/b] waryaa welcome back intee kadhacday sxb, haruun wuuba naxsanaa waxuu islahaa ninkii hong kong amuu aaday oo bahalkii chineseka kudhacay SARs, ninkii haruun ahaa naxdin, waxuu kabixi waayey war nuune yaa arkay, welcome back sxb.. we really missed u and u missed some new chicks showing how much like like me and some even seemed to be interested in writing a book about me.. will u buy if you see a book written about me ? loooooool welcome sxb usheeg this chick MiZz_LeXuS OG_moti is a good old romantic name.. peace bro stick around and let us know when u going for a long trip like u did..

N.O.R.F   

lol @ Northerner being 2 plain,maybe yr right, but have u ever been in a Lex? and if u became fat would u become Mizz Lexus Landcruiser? lol (no offence all)

LOL... Mizz Lexuz Landcruiser..hahahah...good come bck sxb!!..Anyways..I can brag bout who has the best nick n stuff like that..but then again...I think everyone should not seek the approval of others..Me dont Care... Be all U can be without Joinin The Marines..heheh....

That was a wise choice Mizz Lexuz..a wise choice indeeed!!!

And If u ask me which one is My Fav..i would say " I dhooon kaayr"

Cheers dudes n dudettes

Senora   

but have u ever been in a Lex? and if u became fat would u become Mizz Lexus Landcruiser? lol

LOL, that was a good one. I dont have one name in mind,cause i think there are a lot of interesting member names,but i will go against Mizz_lexus here and say that I think your name, Northerner, is not boring :D