Sign in to follow this  
Libaax-Sankataabte

Mogadishu Pictures: Paradise is within reach!

Ms DD   

^^ It is breathtaking..Makes me wonder why people are fighting so hard to move to Puntland/Somaliland when we have janna here?

I could almost smell beertaas. It reminded me of beeraha Janaale.

Oh what I would have given for a peace in Muqdishu.

Regardless of where my qabiil is from,

Muqdishu is still the place I call home.

Beautiful,healthy geel,wallahi Soomaalis are so good to their geel.

Thanks for posting Libaax,Did you visit mise someone you know?Was this recently?Share some tales yakhi! smile.gif

Abwaan   
Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar:

[QB]

Sujuugii Nayroobi ku dhashay waayadii hore bilaash ayaa loola yaabi jiray markee Keenyaati iska dhigaan, Afsawaaxili baasna ku hadli jireen markii Afsoomaali loogula hadlo.

Passport_Ged6.JPG

looooooooooooooooooool

YoniZ   

A breath taking views indeed, although, Libaax's AK47 flashing Faaraxis signature blocked some of the beauty.

Tuujiye   

Libaaxa xaafadaas yaa dagan? guriga yaalah? maxeysameeyaan? yee u shaqeyaan? maxee qabtaa? xaa nabada siiyey? yaaaaaaaaa!!!

lol... saaxiib all those question come in to mine when i see someone living like that in Mogadisho when everone else is living in a strugle... So whats up.. intro ilaa iyo conc' finale eh isii abti!

Wareer Badanaa!!!

YoniZ   

Capitalism is taking a firm stand in our beloved country. The drivers of this change are networks of calculating shrewd individuals in diaspora and their agents back home.

The only thing that general public left with is, singing praise about those networks and how they are developing the country by building a beautiful hotels, villas and dont forget the private schools, universities and hospitals those are only avoidable by their close associates.

So, enjoy the pradise if you are fortunate enough, where the vast majority tast the brutal reality of life in our country.

Tuujiye   

^^^^ Well said brother.... Sidee dul ee dadkaaga ku gubanayaan oo gaajo ugu dhimanayaan baad adiga ugaga dhisan kartaa villa oo aad ugu noolaan kartaa nolol nolosha uga fiican??? Ilaahey will ask us about our neighbours and relatives and families and how we have gave back what he gave us!!!

I believe all of us are here to give back home (somalia)... we have good lives while our brothers and sisters are living in a small hell in earth.. is wise for us to go back and give back to them and not go back and show them how much we have better life than them... Ilaahoow isha walaaleheen naga dhoor!!! ilaahoo dhulkeenana dhibka iyo baahida iyo rafaadka ka qaad... aamiin...........

LST thats a little jana on earth but they will be asked questions iinsha allah..May allah make them does who give back and remember the way of our religion!!!

Wareer Badanaa!!!