Sign in to follow this  
ScarFace

what's your height and weight?

Ms DD   

I was just trying to defuse a volatile situation Scarface. Besides this aint the place to make friends..Is that why you are harrasing ibti? to make friends with her? it appears that she aint biting.

Hunguri   

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

You both are welcome ,,,,,,,,,,,, sure here in the qaxwo and tea ,,

TeaLogoColorCreambackbround.JPG

Shaahle Fawqal Shaahle loool. Dee anigana bal Koob ii keen :D .

Ibtisam   

Scareface it sure appears you have no manners as well as no xishood, How can anyone clash with Cambarro of all people :rolleyes: iitaalka aadiga kuu help gaarans :rolleyes: There is a Swahili saying that translates to "the donkey thanks you by kicking you" or along those lines.

ScarFace   

Originally posted by Cambarro:

I was just trying to defuse a volatile situation Scarface. Besides this aint the place to make friends..Is that why you are harrasing ibti? to make friends with her? it appears that she aint biting.

oi harrasing is such a big word...you didnt knw ibti was my fourth wifey...someone must have been FEEding you lies my dear cambarro...we've been friends more like soul mtes for a long time now & she always bitin more than she can chew :D

ibti whats so good about cambarro give me the 411 and i might make her my five plus i didnt get your somali man you sure need some "dhaqan celis" let search that in arabic...am out to lunch anyone want anything ibti SHULUQ you want your regulars yeah....

Ibtisam   

Ciyaal suuq gaabobae, Considered yourself as ignored from now on, As it is clear you are beyond help. Can someone tell me how the ignore button works on this forum. :rolleyes:

Hunguri   

if you are seriouse about it. Just assume that he is dead :D . And, dont ask for an ignore point. I hope, you will treat him so.

PS:-

Scarface, anigu dadka iskuma diro. But, am a very fair man, and would mention what suits! Sorry!

loooooooooooooooooooooooool

how much do u weight ??

and how tall are you ??

that is what the thread is all about ,,,,,

now sit tight and measure yourself :D:D

ScarFace   

Originally posted by Hunguri:

if you are seriouse about it. Just assume that he is dead
:D
. And, dont ask for an ignore point. I hope, you will treat him so.

PS:-

Scarface, anigu dadka iskuma diro. But, am a very fair man, and would mention what suits! Sorry!

no one asked if you was a fair man i wanna know WHATS on the menu for today????BARIIS OR BAASTO

Abwaan   

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

loooooooooooooooooooooooool

how much do u weight ??

and how tall are you ??

that is what the thread is all about ,,,,,

now sit tight and measure yourself
:D:D

If only I had something to measure myself with@lol...I should get one and come back with the figures.