Sign in to follow this  
ScarFace

what's your height and weight?

Ms DD   

I love Halwo with my Qaxwo you know. I come from a family of diabetics so i better watch out.

ScarFace   

Originally posted by ibtisam:

Issh no wonder i don't like somali so called "men" or any sort for that matter :rolleyes:

DEAR I GOT THE BIGGEST xishood in the world anyways what does the somali man has to do with this?does it really matter wether you like them or not your one fish out of many ;)

Ms DD   

Moving On Scarface..

Do you have a scar on your face? This could be appealing for some women I guess. Would you believe I have friends who dismiss men cos he is too pretty?

Ibtisam   

^^^loooool^^ One of my old friends once refused a guy, although she said he was so perfect in every whay (or so she says) but had a mole on his nose, lets just say it was the end for them due to this :D looool, i laugh every time i remember this! lol.

Scareface likes that movie so much and the scare that goes half way across his face as well smile.gif

Scare, I'm not a fish, thats the difference, bt i don't expect you to understand :rolleyes:

Ms DD   

lol @ mole

There are things that could put you off of a man though..and a mole could be one fo them for some women. But to completely dismiss a bloke cos he is too pretty is just too much. The mole could be removed right? smile.gif

Ibtisam   

i don't know if it can be removed, and i don't even know how big it was or anything,

all i remember is her going on and on about it, looool, it was well funny, :D

Emperor:

A mole or melanocytic naevus is an abnormal collection of pigment cells present within the skin. kind of common in somali's :D

Too pretty, :rollyes: i can kind of understand that one cambarro

Ms DD   

How about birthmark? Why is it that we look for flawless skin?

What is wrong with being too pretty? It would be marriage made in heaven...family of beauties smile.gif

Ibtisam   

^^^yeah right Lool, beauty never last anyway :D lool.

Depends on where the birth marks are, i've seen some really bad ones.

ScarFace   

Originally posted by Cambarro:

Moving On Scarface..

Do you have a scar on your face? This could be appealing for some women I guess. Would you believe I have friends who dismiss men cos he is too pretty?

woow cambaro listen aint you got no one else to conversate with...allow Beggin friends, i dont wanna hear ur stories about your friends & pleash stop cutin into my convo's...you aint worth the effort....plus i do have a scar but only ibti knows where it is :D

ibti that was lame i thoughtt you was gonna hit me with something real good :(