Sign in to follow this  
ScarFace

what's your height and weight?

Huh,rejection?Hey i never get rejected.Ibti are u sure that this is not one of ur doing?

JB sxb u are the detective sort,u try to figure this out.Xalane gets out of the way,hunguri strikes CL and who is ibti gonna strike?Are u with me?if u are thinking about what am thinking,u are damn right.Ileen Hunguri and ibti were conspiring against me :D

IBti, icon_razz.gif

xalane, i didn't know you are such loose niyow :D

how come they reject you adigoo gadhkaa iyo gafuurkaa leh ,,,, wake up man ,, just wake up oo boodhka iska jaf ,,,,

I know hunguri is not yet around ,,, and he is basbaasayning this behind curtins :D

Ibtisam   

Originally posted by Captain Xalane:

Huh,rejection?Hey i never get rejected.Ibti are u sure that this is not one of ur doing?

JB sxb u are the detective sort,u try to figure this out.Xalane gets out of the way,hunguri strikes CL and who is ibti gonna strike?Are u with me?if u are thinking about what am thinking,u are damn right.Ileen Hunguri and ibti were conspiring against me
:D

IBti,
icon_razz.gif

I did not overstand what that meant my friend, can you say it in plain english, we are not very advanced here :cool:

Oh.... did you understand all the reasons why You and Cl could not work it out? Hope it is a lesson learnt well :D

Hunguri   
:D mmmmm what can I say smile.gif . I would say, idinma saamixin!!! You have been talking about me untill Ibtisama put me into a subject!. Waa inoo tahay yareey. I will wirelessly or virtually send you a kidnapping team, that will put your head on a ransom ;) . Alla hayaaaay !!!

Ok Hunguri,,,, give us the report now ,,,,, where have u been, with who , how long , what you have done and everything oo waxba ha qarin :D:D

ScarFace   

Originally posted by ibtisam:

^^YOu understood what i was saying did you not? :rolleyes: Jajaab or not waad fahamtie, so please eedaaf. And anyway somalia aayaan uu soocoda so i have to practice on you guys
:D
otherwise waa laakuu gooslaya when i reach there.

If you appoint yourself as the fat fighter for fat somali women, then aadiga sii aah, AKA waxa baa kuu diiman, why baad uugu waarigas buutuc people, unless thats what turns your pages and you jsut want a fat Xalimo in which case say so and i'll put an ad out for you on speed dating. < Friendly adivise
smile.gif

ibti i love butuc halimos like you more for the pushin :D but your in denial about your butucnimadaADA didnt we sign a contract which specifically states that i can pump and burn your baruur ;) ....you gonna lose weight by having fun in the **********beeeep***...its the ultimate diet recommended by the one and only MOI...so DONT rush into to the hot weather of our beloved land so you can burn...I'll show you to use a more effective ways to burn the baruur...you be feeling hot hot hot physically, we will do a 1hr 30 pumpin/rompin/make you sweat session which burns more than 650 calories......<<------nice friendly ADVISE you knw your boy loves you and wants you to look guuuud INNIT :D

p.s

can you bring my cusin over dont worry about speakin the jajab somali it will be fine with him probably thinkin "dhaqan celis chick" just make sure he gets the VISA capish...

TearDrop no reason but are you sure thats your real weight????? :cool:

Hunguri   

looooooool@ nosy Old bag :D . Hey guys, dee I was with Ibtisama in luuqa. Ibtisaama invited me :D . She had a problem with her PC, and I had to fix it. I did that well :D . Too bussy runtii !!! JB and Xalane haye why dont you make a coffe for CL :D . looool ???

Ibtisam   

Scarface: :rolleyes: I Don't know what kind of people you come across who speak in such terms about such things, clearly you are confused child who is controlled by over active hormones. Taking this into consideration I am going to ignore your poor excuse of a reply and the filth you spit in public forum read by old, young, religious, respectable people. It seems you think you are talking to a little hoodrat! Let me inform you that this is not the case. CAPISH.

Hunguri, Maybe you are confused, or perhaps you can't read, or just few years behind. I did a little check ibtisaama has not posted since 2004, and her last post was about dropping out of school, which means she probably does not even remember how to use a computer anymore, with 5kids and a farah who sits at the marafish.

I can therefore conclude that you are lying and was not invited to Ibtisaama's luuq. I'm sure her farah will be coming for you skinny hunguri ***.

ScarFace   

Originally posted by ibtisam:

Scarface: :rolleyes: I Don't know what kind of people you come across who speak in such terms about such things, clearly you are confused child who is controlled by over active hormones. Taking this into consideration I am going to ignore your poor excuse of a reply and the filth you spit in public forum read by old, young, religious, respectable people. It seems you think you are talking to a little hoodrat! Let me inform you that this is not the case. CAPISH.

looooooooooooool ibti habiibti macaanto that was just a friendly advise but i can see your fuming :D anyways hoodrat or not i wouldnt know<------CAPISH

Ibtisam   

Fuming, is not the word, :rolleyes: I nearly toasted your farah A*ss for posting such trash :rolleyes: Friendly advise kuulaah, still you are at it! have some shame dude, siikuu ixshood :rolleyes: Issh no wonder i don't like somali so called "men" or any sort for that matter :rolleyes:

Hungri :rolleyes: