Sign in to follow this  
ScarFace

what's your height and weight?

ScarFace   

^^^me too too could it be that we've got so many oversized obese halimo's in these forums.... :D well halimo's dont be ashamed i'll make sure i help you burn the BARUUR startin with my 2 favourite baruur infested ladies IBTI & CYNICAL...you lot are gonna be on a strict.no.eating.food.in.the.kitchen.while.you.cooking REGIME...

cynical stop with your silly questions

ScarFace   

haa dee/nooh "Dumarka" need some serious workouts'''' ;) an ibti dear didnt we discuss before that you shoudnt speak jajab somali....that was a funny sentence you wrote "tuumaraka" cajiib

Ibtisam   

^^YOu understood what i was saying did you not? :rolleyes: Jajaab or not waad fahamtie, so please eedaaf. And anyway somalia aayaan uu soocoda so i have to practice on you guys :D otherwise waa laakuu gooslaya when i reach there.

If you appoint yourself as the fat fighter for fat somali women, then aadiga sii aah, AKA waxa baa kuu diiman, why baad uugu waarigas buutuc people, unless thats what turns your pages and you jsut want a fat Xalimo in which case say so and i'll put an ad out for you on speed dating. < Friendly adivise smile.gif

Ibtisam   

Annoying ciiyaal suuuq or is it xaafad :rolleyes:

Can you stay on the thread i created for your guys and leave other alone! :mad: :D