Sign in to follow this  
ScarFace

what's your height and weight?

Ameen   

CL, why are they jumping you on cause you simply have a question (or more like 4 or 5 questions) to ask.

Listen as for your questions, I think...ummm..ummm...I just remember Ibti and something she said about protecting her "rep", so I think it would be wise of me to remain silent just this one time smile.gif

But the answers are 1)Yes 2)Yes 3) NO 4)Yes

And Allah knows best

Pucca   

Originally posted by Xalimopatra:

I iz 4"9 and I iz weight 390 llbs alhamduililah ....

patra dear...why in heavens are you lying to these good folks? you were 390 2 yrs ago, you dont expect us to believe you were able to maintain the same weight do you? Ha! women and their constant lies...na bal isku xishoo.

Buuxo   

this is why ibti and CL are getting my voted for best thread hijackers. thanks girls threads like these need a good hijacking.

:rolleyes: omy ibti i think ure losing ure rep now lol

ps morning yaree and u never ans my qs u knw u just said i should be scared am not fuleeyad(excuse my poor somali) so do go on and ans them...

Ibtisam   

I can't common on those questions, i'm nor a women or a somali, and if you prove i am both, then i live in America and i take 5th, so either way, no answer to your questions. :D Morning dear. smile.gif

Ibtisam   

currently mine looks smoky grey.

I can't answer what i do not know, i would just be taking a wild guess. How about you answer them, what do you think is the answer to your own questions?

well hence i asked dee lol, mhh i have more qs would u ans them then? i always wanted to ask the mass somali community but i dont see enough of them lol there silly qs btw.

Originally posted by Pucca:

quote:Originally posted by Xalimopatra:

I iz 4"9 and I iz weight 390 llbs alhamduililah ....

patra dear...why in heavens are you lying to these good folks? you were 390 2 yrs ago, you dont expect us to believe you were able to maintain the same weight do you? Ha! women and their constant lies...na bal isku xishoo.
Aight,aight I iz 490llbs now...Happy?

:(

pple just answer what she asks, or else don't bother to comment. Ibtisam, ur always (-).

Yes Somali women in general do not have Sex Drive, because of the Firconi circumcision. But nowdays, as you see more teens and and early twenties were not subject to that circumcision, therefore they have a sex drive as any other women around the world.

Another force was the cultural beliefs back in Somalia where women are ashamed to mention sex in any case. So even those that do have, try to hide it and eventually lose that psychologically. Thank God it's changing now.

Question 2.

Yes somali men in general spend their time with other men in the community such as the Halal meat market, Dunkin' Donuts, Starbucks, etc. You barely see the with children and wife except some days like Eid, or going to Tarawih.

What can we do? I guess nothing, but time will change.