Sign in to follow this  
ScarFace

what's your height and weight?

oky am having a strange debate at the office now abt y woman lose their sex drive after certain age so may i be as bold as to post this quest ie "DO SOMALI WOMAN HAVE A SEX DRIVE"?

Ibtisam   

^^waa maarkaan kuu laa yaabi jiiri. :rolleyes: I'm to assume you are not a somali and a women? Do you have a sex drive? :rolleyes:

I don't see the corrlation between being somali and being a normal women, one does not take away from the other. So a somali women is just like any other.

captain lol is that wht u think sex drive = to mhh indeed

ibti yes i am a woman yes i am somali but i posted the qs now contribute yaree so do u think somali woman(majority)have a sex drive i mean actually enjoy sex and view it as something pleasurable not obligatory ie as means to a child.

Ibtisam   

I refuse to be dragged into such crazy discussion. :D as i told you billion times, i have to protect whats left of my rep!. lool

No seriously I can't comment for what Somali women do or don't do, its not really my business, nor have i ever asked anyone and i don't intent it, but i assume like they are like all other females on earth.

MAXA kaa kaala iiadiga anyway?? what is your interest in this? :rolleyes:

well maybe its becoz i was traumatized by the story of how a farax makes love 2 a xalimo and then tells her to make shaax... mhhhh

that brings me 2 another mystery y do somali married man spend every spare time outside there houses than inside with there wifes?

y ist edg'road is bombarded with somali man on a praw.... but y that specific street?

y ist i never see a somali man playing with there kids in the parks?

lol i shall share more of my annoying qs after i fax something brb

Shakti   

Originally posted by ScarFace:

also whats the most you have ever weighed in your life?

i have 2 ask why do u wanna know?

Originally posted by cynical lady:

whats with the short reply so captain y do u think they dont?

Oh come on,Jaceelbaro,ibti and uncle Hunguri will tell us why.And they will also tell us why their licenses is good for nothing. ;)

Shakti   

funny-pictures-super-fat-woman-0kK.jpg

Oye that’s one huge kid, poor kid .. :( I personally think, parents who let their kids reach that weight should be arrested. Clear case of child abuse.

Ibtisam   

You know i just relaised that the bigger one of the two women was the child. Subxanallah. That was a shock.

CL My advise it leave those subjects alone, seriously if i were you, i would leave it well alone. :D you are heading for the edge of the Cliff, naah hoo soo joog :D