Dhagax-Tuur

Proof that there's no satisfying women

There's no such thing as the perfect marriage, simply because, there's no such thing. Sadly, a lot of marriages fail due to infidelities, falling out of love or just not getting along with your spouse. However, not many marriages fail because your spouse is too committed, too in love and you get on too well.

But, this one has.

According to a woman, a Gulf national living in the UAE, she's had enough of her husband being "so kind," so, she filed for divorce. During a hearing on the matter, the woman told the court: "I am choked by his extreme love and affection. He even assisted me in cleaning the house without me asking him."

She said he, monstrously, even sometimes cooked for her. The woman continued by saying, "He was always so kind to me that we never had any issue or dispute." She described her life as "hell" without an element of conflict between the two.

"I am eagerly longing for a single day of dispute, but this seems impossible with my romantic husband who always forgave me and showered me with daily gifts. I need a real discussion, even an argument, not this hassle-free life full of obedience."

"Everybody has advised me to disappoint and turn her down or reject some of her requests, but I did not because I am and always wish to be a perfect and kind husband."

She had also complained about her husband being overweight, which he responded to with exercise and dieting that led him to incur a fracture in his right leg.

The couple have been married for one year.

Source: mashable