Sign in to follow this  
Shakti

Men and their stomach

Originally posted by Devilangle:

I came across something that said “man's heart is through his stomach” How true is that?

I have this friend who is what you may call walking aphorism. Throwing at you left right and center all these idioms at the top of his head under false believe that he's actually saying something profound. When all he's doing is letting out hot air. The same rings true for the above phrase. It's meaningless.

Shakti   

^^oyeee....u have a friend :eek: .. thanks 4 the info!

Val.. lol...interesting, or it be could downward fashion until u reach the stomach lining..i think the jury is still out on this

Jacpher   

Val, you remind me of another expression, women are from Venus.

“The way to a man’s heart is through his stomach” means a deviant woman tricks a man to fall in love with her by preparing a delicious meal for him. Poor man is deceived to attract the woman for her cooking skills.

val wazzup with all the voilence sista! dont be hating if you is unlucky in love these days...!

keep hope alive...you turn will come again...! smile.gif

never give up!!

Originally posted by Valenteenah:

Yacni, they mean when you slip the knife through his ribs, do it in an upward fashion and slice the heart cleanly in two.

That's how I usually take it.

hmmm..sounds like something I would say.

I'm not violent. Really, I'm not. It's just the image I get when I hear that phrase.

Che, the only horror movie I have seen is "How Stella Got Her Groove Back". *Shudder*

Jimcaale, 'Women are from Venus/Men are from Mars' is one I don't get at all. What does it mean exactly? We used to colonise other planets before we found earth? And if one group settled on earth, why did the other group decide to share with them when they could have just looked for a better planet in a better universe? Eh?

Furthermore, having struggled with being a stateless refugee for more than a decade, I'm a tad reluctant to take up an alien status that's not recognised by any International bodies/countries.

Just for clarity, this woman is from South London.

LoL @ Ayoub!

Shakti   

Originally posted by AYOUB_SHEIKH:

"You're aiming little bit too high, dear" was someone in SOL's answer to that phrase.
smile.gif

seems like no one got that.. so awoowe, do explain what u mean by that.Thanks

Originally posted by Devilangle:

I came across something that said “man's heart is through his stomach” How true is that?

I believe that is 100% true .... feed him with love but always make sure he is not hungry .. cuz food means alot 4 a man

Hahaha.the faaraxs of today make their own food and some of them would even insist on regularly cooking the family's meals thats if they settle down.So the titile of the topic is kinda Ancient.