biyo-cad

Somalia’s new map according to Kenya

galbeedi   

The Sawahilis are playing with fire.

Madoobe is their man and the only way to cut the Kenyan snake is to defeat Madoobe. I think the lines are drown clear. If you are with Madoobe , you are with Kenya. if you are against Madoobe, you are with Somalia and its government.

Nin Sheikh ah oo Saaxiibkay ah ayaa cabaar labadii kun waxa uu yidhi isaga oo ka hadalaya dagaal ogayaashii Somalia iyo taageerayashoodi ayaa waxa uu yidhi, ' Nin baa aakhiradiisi iyo Aduunyadisiiba u seegaya nin kale aduunyadii"

Why the end of Madoobe is doomsday for many Somalis? I do not understand. They kept talking about dictatorship holding to power in Somllai many years ago, yet, they can't let it go a guy who runs one city. Cajiib.

Having a pro Somali leader in Jubba will help the efforts of the Somali army in the Jubbaland area, and will dismantle Kenyan plans. It is simple as that.

• Like 1

biyo-cad   

The worst time to be without strong central government.  Smaller and insignificant so called nations and people’s are being swallowed by stronger and more organized forces.  What happen to the people’s of Kashmir, Crimea and Xinjiang are good examples.

18 minutes ago, Che -Guevara said:

I have come to accept Soomaalida inta damiir leh is minuscule!

Duqsigu dantiisa ayuu qudhunka ugu jiraa. Somaliduna kama duwana. 

2 hours ago, galbeedi said:

The Sawahilis are playing with fire.

Madoobe is their man and the only way to cut the Kenyan snake is to defeat Madoobe. I think the lines are drown clear. If you are with Madoobe , you are with Kenya. if you are against Madoobe, you are with Somalia and its government.

Nin Sheikh ah oo Saaxiibkay ah ayaa cabaar labadii kun waxa uu yidhi isaga oo ka hadalaya dagaal ogayaashii Somalia iyo taageerayashoodi ayaa waxa uu yidhi, ' Nin baa aakhiradiisi iyo Aduunyadisiiba u seegaya nin kale aduunyadii"

Why the end of Madoobe is doomsday for many Somalis? I do not understand. They kept talking about dictatorship holding to power in Somllai many years ago, yet, they can't let it go a guy who runs one city. Cajiib.

Having a pro Somali leader in Jubba will help the efforts of the Somali army in the Jubbaland area, and will dismantle Kenyan plans. It is simple as that.

He is typically retarded warlord that we saw early 1990s. He is one of the last.

11 minutes ago, maakhiri1 said:

He is typically retarded warlord that we saw early 1990s. He is one of the last.

Ninka intan oo marxaladood u soo maray kursiga ayaa Cheeseman oo America casiirka ku jaqaayay doonaya inu la kaftamo. Wax ayaan kaftan galin. 

69021613_2414349448890329_97591022141308

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

3 hours ago, biyo-cad said:

The worst time to be without strong central government.  Smaller and insignificant so called nations and people’s are being swallowed by stronger and more organized forces.  What happen to the people’s of Kashmir, Crimea and Xinjiang are good examples.

More or less, it was the same in the 19th century scramble as well. Somebody needs money like Luisiana, Alaska or somebody needs strategic location like Somalia, Djibouti, Eritrea.. there are always sellers and buyers.

The problem in Horn of Africa is people bargain with the core not only peripheral.

1 hour ago, Suldaanka said:

This is the Map Kenya published on its official twitter account. 

EChit1jXkAA7VXD.jpg

Everyone knows that something was signed between Kenya and Somalia when the 77 war started going bad. What exactly was it other than to state that Somalia has no claim to NFD?

Blackmailing each other with probably non existent maps and borders is a bad idea. Never goes away. There are always children who become aults and remember when they think they need the issue.

5 hours ago, Dhoodaan said:

This is the future Map Failmajo approved in Asmara Meeting and here you are worrying about Kenya.

JI2OKSWMTBGTHJWA3XNIQK3IKU.jpg

This is highest level developed and wealthy mens's integration. This is upper class subject not to be confused with Nomads camel grazing. This map is 21st century. I cannot laugh at it, since this fake also will take some innocent lives.