Sakata

Very sad! Look at aerial picture of Southern Somalia bordering Kenya

Sakata   

Very sad! Look at aerial picture of Southern Somalia bordering Kenya. The Somalia side depicts massive deforestation while the Kenyan side is quite green. Who is responsible for this man made disaster?

spacer.png

Sakata   
2 hours ago, Apophis said:

Been badna these fake N&N trolls.

That is a zoomed in picture of Ras Kamboni, of course the village area will be less green than areas where people don’t live. 

kenyan side is a national forest. No one lives there.

Somalia side is also green if you zoom out for context.

Show us a picture of your village in mudug. I hear stones grow there

What some of you may not realize is that if this forest dies or burns down, the trees can’t just grow back. There aren’t enough nutrients in the soil now to support that. So once they are gone, they are gone! Quite adorable of you to attempt to take part in an exchange path past your abilities. An incredible jump from the mascara and eyelashes banter you are familiar with I doubt there is a cure for jahilul qabiil cancer facts are facts saxiib see you can't comprehend, You, Mudug, N&N troll are all the same to me.

On 8/20/2019 at 5:16 PM, Sakata said:

Very sad! Look at aerial picture of Southern Somalia bordering Kenya. The Somalia side depicts massive deforestation while the Kenyan side is quite green. Who is responsible for this man made disaster?

spacer.png

This is what I was talking about. Madoobe dude with his Kiikuuyo masters who get a substantial cut in dhuxusha trade (and tragic desertification of our national landmarks in the process). Geeljire like Madoowe has no idea what that entails. His mentality is for living today. He must be removed, by all means. Let his cousins be a so-called madaxweyne ku sheeg in Kismaayo as long as this national tragedy of cutting trees stops. This is bigger than one man. 

• Thanks 1