Sign in to follow this  
Lychee

Why?

yeah in the not too distant past, it was alright. Create an interesting topic and i'm sure a few peeps will comment. bear in mind its sunday evening and most folks are chilling in front of the the telly.

I'm currently depressed about thinking of work tomorrow :-(

Lychee   

But most of the forumers on here are dad waa wayn, maxaan uga sheekeya that will appeal to them? Most of the threads on here are either serious or simply not worth replying to.

I’m feeling slightly depressed too, do you want to be depressed together? :D

^^LOL, what do you mean by dad waa wayn, im assuming your in your 20's like me. so your in good company.

serious threads are good, down side is there are the usual suspects who reduce them to a tribal diatribe.

why cant december just come and arrive already so i can leave this job. i'm the only person of colour, and their so terribly bourgeois it's nauseating

Lychee   

Arch: I'm 22, I don't see myself as caruur laakinse kolay dadkan waa dad dhowr iyo sodan jir ah, markaa isku dhokh manahi. :D

Serious threads are good now and then, anyway LOL @ your work buddies. Waa loo qosla un. Waxba lama dareemsiiyo.