21 hours ago, Amigos said:

Sh. Dhexe (58 schools)

Banaadir (53 schools)

Juba Hoose (51 schools)

Woqooyi Galbeed (42 schools)

Juba Dhexe (39 schools)

Bay (39 schools)

Hiiraan (39 schools)

I did not ask you or other readers to simply believe my claims, I cited official education ministry figures.

Look, most of you guys would not know if  if truth, fact or even logic hit you in the head.

You are not talking about Somalia. You might have created an imaginary ministry of education or as usual falsified the numbers. There are certain things that people like you whose world started in 2001 can not comprehend. Someone asked an experienced man and said, how can I be like you? and he answered, " you must read many books and  live more years".

There is a difference between opinion, fake numbers and facts. You might not believe but I even attended both Faarah Oomar high and First July high  in Hargeisa. I spent a summer in Burco and might even know the city better than you keyboard warriors.

The indisputable fact is the Somalia of 1980 didn't even had 25 high schools let alone hundreds as you claim, and certainly Shabeelaha Dhexe didn't have 58 schools in the eighties. You are talking about a wrong country. Unlike you guys it's our country and we know certain facts without Wikipedia. 58 schools in (Sh Dhexe) is illogic and crazy. It is like saying Somalia has 60 million people. If Sh.Dhexe had one or two high schools , how could you accommodate 58 schools.

The people of togdheer had to go to Burco for high school. There were no high schools in  Sheikh, Oodweyne, Buuhoodle and Caynabo, all Togdheer districts.  just as those from Buur hakaba, Diinsoor and Bay region had to go to Baydhabo. Those in Hiraan had to go to Beledweyne only in 1980.All Mudug had Cumar Samatar high, and Galgaduud had one in Dhuusamareeb.

Listen kid, I am teaching you few things and please take it . If I have time I might even give you the names of those high schools in Somalia. Mind you, we are not talking about Bangladesh or other places. 

Do you know that by 1960, Somalia didn't even had 5 high schools.The whole north had one , Cammud and Sheikh later and the south probably one or two  in Benadir, and Missione in Jowhar which was used also those from central Somalia.

Starting today, here in SOL we have to throw out everything you paste and copy from the false factory. You are probably one of those Somalis who copy and paste from the colonial books to prove a point how certain clan was good or bad. 

Where is Xaaji Xanjuf to tell the facts to these kids. Waar caruuratni aday ku maqlayaane wax u sheeg. Goormay Somalia 400 oo iskuul lahayd.

In conclusion, in 1980 other than Woqoyi Galbeed, Awdal and Banaadir no one else had three high schools in Somalia. Take that to the bank.In fact, since Awdal was still within Woqoyi Galbeed before 1984, no other region had more than three high schools than these two regions. 

So throw out these fake tables get the facts from us.

cadnaan1   
22 hours ago, Amigos said:

Between my posts and your posts, its clear to the readers who is providing official published government statistics, and who is literally posting stream of consciousness drivel with no sources, no facts nor any evidence. 

Its embarrassing for you, I get it. You were caught lying. But remember, this is not the first time you were caught lying in these forums, dadkuun baa kaa xishooniya ee waxaad walaaqeysid waa la wada arkaa. No wonder you are the butt of jokes here with your trademark "my sources told me [insert fantasy scinario here]".

Its a little pathetic if you ask me. 

To get back to the topic, we actually have official figures of the Somali Democratic's Ministry of Education. Let me post them again: 

1731557679_Screenshot2019-08-2123_38_28.png.d17e465e076ddb34fd86a7005560780f.png

Your lie is busted and your beloved Awdal had only two general secondary schools, placing it 11th nationally. This is embarrassing. And here you were trying to claim it was 3rd after Mogadishu and Hargeisa regions 😂

You are lying again. 

If you want to discuss middle school (officially called intermediate schools in Somali gov statistics), I am more than happy to oblige (spoilers: Awdal does not fair well here either). Anyway: 

1235761193_Screenshot2019-08-2123_24_20.png.8a3c3d27cd8622e26a1d7199c29b1f3b.png

Sh. Dhexe (58 schools)

Banaadir (53 schools)

Juba Hoose (51 schools)

Woqooyi Galbeed (42 schools)

Juba Dhexe (39 schools)

Bay (39 schools)

Hiiraan (39 schools)

Bari (29 schools)

Gedo (24 schools)

Galgaduud (22 schools)

Togdheer (20 schools)

Sanaag (18 schools)

Awdal (18 schools) 😂😂

Mudug (16 schools)

Bakool 10 schools)

Sool (8 schools)

Nugaal (8 schools)

This time Awdal placed 13th nationally (😂). You need to stop this, the evidence is pretty conclusive that you lied. You are just embarrassing the good people of Awdal now. 

Just. Stop. 

Ministry of Education Planning Unit: Primary Education Headmaster/Mistress by Region 1987-88:

720358181_Screenshot2019-08-2202_38_50.png.d79e187f77c4851d1a2762739d375312.png

You can not lie in the age of information. We actually have access to figures and can easily ascertain whether your statements are factual or not. 

Nin weyn baad tahee xishood, people can see you are lying, they are just not wanting to damage your fragile ego. Falsifying history will not get you anywhere. 

Do not bother replying if it will be another badly-written essay with no official Somali Republic government sources. You need to either substantiate your claims from official sources and provide citations or admit you lied. 

No third option. 

Waxbaa ka qaldan these numbers example shabellede dhexe it shows 58 schools  that is absolutely not true 

Aniga waxaa kusoo koray jowhar which is the biggest town in that region waxayna ka koobantahay laba xaafad oo Kala ah horseed iyo hantiwadaag waxaan Ku yiilay 2 dugsi hoose 2 dugsi dhexe iyo 1 dugsi sare.

Balcad waa degmo yar oo kasii yar jowhar probably had 2 schools

The rest are small farms villages.

galbeedi   

Cadnaan1,

Saaxiib Nimankani waxay samaysteen wasaarado bug ah oo waxii la doono lagu soo daabaco. Aqliga ayaa diidaya.

Shabbelaha dhexe waxa uu ka kooban yahay, ama uu ka koobnaa:

Jowhar

Balcad

Aadan Yabaal 

Cadalle.

Jowhar waa meesha Dugsiga sare loo nyimaado. 1983, Aradaydii Awdal ka soo baxday waxa ay shaqo qaran u Aadaeen Sh. Dhexe. One of my older friends was in CAdale.

He could fool the internet audience but not us.

cadnaan1   
3 minutes ago, galbeedi said:

Cadnaan1,

Saaxiib Nimankani waxay samaysteen wasaarado bug ah oo waxii la doono lagu soo daabaco. Aqliga ayaa diidaya.

Shabbelaha dhexe waxa uu ka kooban yahay, ama uu ka koobnaa:

Jowhar

Balcad

Aadan Yabaal 

Cadalle.

Jowhar waa meesha Dugsiga sare loo nyimaado. 1983, Aradaydii Awdal ka soo baxday waxa ay shaqo qaran u Aadaeen Sh. Dhexe. One of my older friends was in CAdale.

He could fool the internet audience but not us.

Waxaan macquul aheen sh.dhexe ayaa ka schools badan banaadir 

I wish if they could named these  58 schools

galbeedi   

Dagaalkii Ictiraafka ayaa meel walba la galay. Boorama way jirtay Soomaaliland ka hor  waxa ay keentay dagaalkaa iyo beentaa aad arkayso.

For these guys lies is the only way to advance their agenda. Someday, we will expose all the lies they manufactured for 30 years.