Suldaanka

Qatar Plans to Build New Port in Central Somalia Town of Hobyo

galbeedi   
2 hours ago, Apophis said:

know his type, his mind is still ringing with Afwyne kacan songs. And he will not be happy until we are again goose steeping and singing for the dear leader.

I wish I could go back 35 years in 1984. or 1974 and 1964. In these part of the world , Midba ka uu ka dambeeyo ayuu ka xun yahay kana liitaa. Siilaayo ayaa ka fiicnaa Biixi, Siilaanyana waxa ka fiicnaa Rayaale, Rayaalena Cigaal. 

Midba kuu ka dambeeya wuu ka liitaa. Waxaan rajaynaynaa in uu Farmaajo ka fiicnaado kuwii ka horeeyey. 

When I was young, I was one of those were willing to throw their hard earned life for something unknown. " waxaan ahaa Kacaan diid" it was part of being young and irresponsible.  Now I know. Besides, I am not one of those  who are afraid of being  associated with the Kacaankii Barakaysnaa.

Today it is the fourth largest city in Somalia behind Mogadishu, Hargeisa and Boosaaso. By the way, Burco is losing ground and its people are moving in large numbers to Hargeisa.

In this day and age where Satelitte imagery is available to the masses, it is very hard to make such outlandish claims without concrete evidence. 

Looking at Google Earth, anyone can verify the area and density of these cities you have mentioned. Burco is bigger than Borama, and Borama is apparently bigger than Bosaso. Go figure. 

:D 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, galbeedi said:

" waxaan ahaa Kacaan diid"

The saying goes: Once a guulwade always a guulwade.  You can't shrug that off. :D

galbeedi   

Warya Suldaanka,

Unlike Burco or Borama, Boosaaso has 50,000 internally displaced people and thousands more trying to make the journey to the gulf. Puntalndta la shaeegayoba waa Boosaaso both economically and population wise.

Burco used to be larger than Borama years ago, not anymore. Ask those who visited lately. There is no reason to visit Burco these days. A native of Burco told me that even those traveling from Hargeisa to Sanaag just change the bus and do not stop there anymore. 

Without the visitors from other part of the country , diaspora and local university Borama too would be ghost town. There is zero trade going from Djibouti to Borama or from Borama to Jigjiga. 

3 minutes ago, Amigos said:

All of Awdal had only two secondary schools

Awdal had Sheikh Cali Jowhar high school

The famed Camuud High school

And Dugsiga sare ee Beeraha.

Here you talling all schools wether vthey are middle school, elimentery or high school.

Both Nugaal, Mudug, Bay, Gedo, Bari JUbada dhexe, Galgaduud, Sh.hoose and others had only one high school, period.

We are talking about high school here. other than Hargeisa and Benaadir no one else had three high schools in one region.

galbeedi   

let us check Burco , how many high school it had in 1980?

Look,  google maps do not tell the whole story. Burco is declining , it is fact. It was the trade hub of the east both for Sool, Sanaag , togdheer and the hawd. Not anymore. Sanaag is trading with Reer Bari, the east is unstable security wise, and there is no significant livestock trade. 

If drastic changes do not happen Burco could decline faster than anyone thinks. Besides, Biixi isn't interested in the east.

6 minutes ago, galbeedi said:

Burco used to be larger than Borama years ago, not anymore. Ask those who visited lately. There is no reason to visit Burco these days. A native of Burco told me that even those traveling from Hargeisa to Sanaag just change the bus and do not stop there anymore. 

You are out of touch with reality Galbeediyow. This is what happens when you either make up or use bad sources. 

Burco is in fact attracting a lot of families from diaspora. It is the anti-Hargeisa. Whereas Hargeisa is party-till-ya-drop, Burco is the religious family oriented place. It offers cheaper land, more slower pace of lifestyle, and much more. 

For many from diaspora, specially with young kids, it is the right choice. 

29 minutes ago, galbeedi said:

let us check Burco , how many high school it had in 1980?

Look,  google maps do not tell the whole story. Burco is declining , it is fact. It was the trade hub of the east both for Sool, Sanaag , togdheer and the hawd. Not anymore. Sanaag is trading with Reer Bari, the east is unstable security wise, and there is no significant livestock trade. 

If drastic changes do not happen Burco could decline faster than anyone thinks. Besides, Biixi isn't interested in the east.

Granted that the environment could be much better, but the fact that Burco is situated smackbang in the middle Somaliland giving it easy access both both the sea, the hawd, the east and the west; Gives Burco an advantage. This advantage has not been fully realised yet, but it is there.

Besides, the current trend is for Burco to market itself anything that is not Hargeisa. And it will attract lots of people who want a more simplier lifestyle away from teh bling-bling and materialist world. 

To see if a city is growing or not, you need maps and maps are showing Burco is in fact bigger in terms of surface area than Borama. 

galbeedi   

1 hour ago, Amigos said:

your beloved region of Awdal was ranked 11th in terms of no. of secondary schools. Regions were ranked as follows: 

Listen kid, 

You are the one using false numbers to lie. Do you know some of these places had their first high school during the Kacaan. in MUdug , the first graduates were from  Cumar Sanmatar High in 1971/72. In 1980, the Somali gradates of high school were 2000.  

1 hour ago, Amigos said:

Woqooyi Galbeed (8 schools)

Hargeisa had 4 high schools.

Faarah OOmaar

Gacan Libaax

First July

26 Juun.

Berbera had one.

and Gabiley the Boarding Qalax 

The whole Woqoyi Galbeed had six.

Togdheer had two. Sheikh Bashiir High and Dugisiga Farsamada gacanta.

If the whole Woqoyi Galbeed had six , how come  Shabeelaha hoose had 10.

I told you before . You use false numbers to lie and confuse people. 

The whole Shabeelaha Hoose had only two high school, because that is were I served my national service. 

Some of us are old enough and even can name the names of Mogadishu high schools which are not even eight let alone 21.

Furthermore, I said only Borama. If you want to count all schools in Awdal region including middle school , then I can add Qulijeed , Boon , Dila, Magaala cad and Abu Qays, and Zaylac middle schools.

So, please go and fix where ever you got those fake numbers. Maybe you publish these things yourself.

Saaxiib waan ku Qabtay manta. Fake table .

Kulahaa shabeelaha Hoose 10 high school.

galbeedi   

We were number three in terms of high schools. Period.

Do you know the Awdalites were the largest percentage of teachers in Somalia per capita.

Even today, we have four high schools and two major universities (Camuud and Eelo) both built by the locals. I do not even add the madrassas and other Islamic oriented schools. We were always on the top the education percentage. 

This fool is trying to take away the only currency we have. Abu Qays middle school is located in rural area outside Borama. It was intended for the local farmers and the nomads. 

galbeedi   

Mr. Fake publisher, we were number three in terms of high school . period.. 

No need to exhaust us with fake numbers.

Hargeisa, the second largest city had only four high school and Dugsiga Farsamada Gacanta. Everyone knows.

Again:

Gacan libaax

First JUly

Faarah OOmaar

and 26 Juun.

You can not escape from these facts. 

Gabiley had one and Burco one, plus Dugsiga Farsamada. Period. There were no high schools in OOdweyne, Caynaba, Buuhoodle and Sheeikh all districts. 

galbeedi   

Well Mr. OO,

Thanks for changing the topic. I don't why I have to debate these troll kids who never accept reality. 

Anyway, the Hobyo thing is big. Qatar is different than the evil UAE who just destroy things. This project will change central Somalia both economically and socially.

50 minutes ago, galbeedi said:

Well Mr. OO,

Thanks for changing the topic. I don't why I have to debate these troll kids who never accept reality. 

Anyway, the Hobyo thing is big. Qatar is different than the evil UAE who just destroy things. This project will change central Somalia both economically and socially.

As the old saying goes, It is not over until the fat lady sings. I think, even if Qatar somehow commits to this project, ultimately, it will end up with UAE taking over. 

Cheeseman is in his sunset period.  

Tallaabo   
21 minutes ago, Apophis said:

His “schooling” consisted of being trained how to shoot an ak47 and be used as canon fodder.

He mention in another post he did his “national service”, aka kacan canon fodder in lower shabele.

I truly believe the most dangerous Somalis are the unrepentant kacanist old guard. They must be quarantined from any kind of power.

They are mentally damaged beyond repair. Just look at Mr gooni, he lives in kookooland 😁