Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

Mohamed Farah comes 6th

zamatar   

yes well done..Mustafa Mohamed ( runs 4 sweden) isna 4:aad buu yimid 3000m..malin dhow somalida oo sida keniyanka ah baad arki doontaa, laakiin wadano kale calamadooda sita..

Baluug   

Che, this isn't some crappy little insignificant high school track meet sponsored by Hamdi restaurant, man. This is the world championships!! That basically means that our boy is 6th best in the world. So this is definitely worth mentioning, and hopefully we see him in the Olympics next year, or winning the worlds next year. And he's going by the name Mohammed now, instead of "Mo". It's about time.

Ibtisam   

^^^Let me see you run with world class athletes in 35% for 3000m first Dabshid. :rolleyes:

Out of 20people who started the race, 6th is not bad, (he even beat the ethiopians) and it is his first world champs so no experience. He is young, there is time for him to go places. I was worried he would be last or something, half way through the race I really thought he was finished. :(

Did anyone see how bad Andy baddly performed, He was 8th or something. redface.gif

Osaka is a test of endurance in heat and difficult conditions, it is not a true test of ability. The marathon runners were 15mins slower than the London marathon. (in the men’s 9 guys did not finish, and 2went to hospital) :eek:

I heard something interesting the other day, no idea of it is true. I heard Ethiopia is the highest point on earth, so athletes who train there can handle any condition (although they were struggling as well)

Well done to him indeed.

Som@li   

^lool, I am not athlete dear,But It is a shame Walahi to celebrate and dedicate a thread for some1 who came 6th, And regarding the Ethiopians, they took many Dahab home!

BTW THis dude is sold-out! He was not running for Somalia.

Waryaa North,Waxaas oo kale lalama soo shir tago! Ceeb. :D

Ibtisam   

^^What has somalia done for him? Did they pay for his training and send him to Osaka? :rolleyes: Where is this somalia you speak of anyway? and where are the rest of their athletes,... Oh sorry i forgot, they are busy trying to stay alive :mad: I hate it when people iskaa haadlaa. Sorry dashid but you are way offline here. Typical somali mentality. It is silly for you to compare him to the ethiopian athletes, so i'm not even gonna bother touching on that. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by MC Xamar:

Che, this isn't some crappy little insignificant high school track meet sponsored by Hamdi restaurant, man. This is the world championships!! That basically means that our boy is 6th best in the world. So this is definitely worth mentioning, and hopefully we see him in the Olympics next year, or winning the worlds next year. And he's going by the name Mohammed now, instead of "Mo". It's about time.

Whatever it's the post reminded of KG years when all the kids get star regardless of performance. I'm sure the brother is talented,and hopefully will take the gold next year.