Sign in to follow this  
Khayr

Where are the Men?

RedSea   

Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar:

Blame the right hand, or was it the left hand, as Baddacas expertly puts it?
:D

:Dwhat! I said that?

Chimera   

The X mothers are turning their XX daughters into XX males who are simply women in men's bodies securing vital support for the future establishment of Pax Feminista. Because of this the Yx Fathers are trying very hard to stop the coming X new world order through the mass mobilizations of Y soldiers to the frontier - also known as the womb - (some of them are not even fully developed which explains the low sperm count in these soldiers) so that the status quo of a male dominated world continues uninterrupted, but the power projection of the X army is 1000 genes compared to Y army with only 86 genes, this is a battle the Y World will most certainly lose

Of course as the Prince of Djins i'm not effected by this earthly power struggle.

There was a comic book called, 'Y-the last man on earth' about a dystopia society(or utopia if you ask feminists) where all the males are killed by a plaque except one. Good comic, lucky dude. :D

I believe a film adaptation is in the works.

Btw, isn't one of the signs of judgement day that women will outnumber men 50:1?

Originally posted by dhulQarnayn:

^^^One of my best fantasies is to be that "1"...lord knows the fun I'd have with dem 50 wenches.

dhulQarnayn :cool:

Republic Of California

lol@50 wenches. I hear you man. :D