Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Would you pay 80 bucks for a pillow?

I thought I share dis interesting piece with you guys.

Boyfriend pillow for Japan singles

Japan's single women are being offered the ultimate sleeping partner - a comfort to cuddle up to, but one which does not snore or make demands.

The Boyfriend's Arm Pillow, shaped like a man's torso with one sturdy arm, has been on sale since December and has so far been snapped up by 1,000 singles.

Manufacturer Kameo said the pillow's shape also keeps the body balanced.

One woman, Junko Suzuki, told AP: "It makes me relaxed... I can hold the arm and feel something warm at my side".

The pillow is only available in Japan, where it costs about 8,500 Yen ($80), and is available in blue, pink or green.

Ms Suzuki, who is separated from her husband, says the pillow has other advantages.

"It keeps holding me all the way through. I think this is great because this does not betray me," she told AP.

_40123266_ap_pillow203.jpg

source:bbc.com

women are getting desperate haa,,,,,get a man, he is free and u gain money not loose it, well if he aint handing u the money (like caano geel) least he saving you paying for ya lunch.

Pacifist   

Originally posted by Che-Guevara:

Ms Suzuki, who is separated from her husband, says the pillow has other advantages.

"It keeps holding me all the way through. I think this is great because this does not betray me," she told AP.

_40123266_ap_pillow203.jpg

source:bbc.com [/QB]

ha ha ha ha lol lol lol please please stop ha ha

walahi this is funny what did she say it won't betray you. Definately created by a man-----oky wait just kidding^^^

thanks this was really funny

LuCkY   

AsaLaamu ALaikum,

LOOOOL@CHE...NO I wOuLd not pay $80 doLLars for THAT piLLOw but for one that wouLd heLp me sLeep betta YES.

Im sorry but that PiLLOw wouLd creep the sh!t outta of me...a freakin' arm creeping on me whiLst I sLeep-NO THNX.

Man...what peopLe wouLd do is beyond reasoning'

PEace :D !

Salma   

its funny, but I don't understand why one arm only, why not two? I guess $40 for each arm would be better :D Now What would Ms Suzuki will do if she wanna turn to the left side, she will spend all the night in the right side only LOOOOL

P.S. Smarty Nomad would reply me: "She will turn the arm ya classique" redface.gif

Who have time to change arms at night ??!!