Sign in to follow this  
LayZie G.

...Snitching...

nuune   

Leezi canshuurta lagaa qaado dhan waxaa kaa miirato islaantaas aad sheegtay, naagtaas gurigeeda intaa ugu tagto soo cakis, feeraha kasoo dhaw ayada iyo caruurteedaba,

mar danbe yuusan dhiig kugu karin, ciilka iska soo baabi'i, markaas kadib hurda macaan aa seexanee adoo dhahaayo naagtaas canshuurteydi la iga goostey waa ka soo aarsadey.

There are so many things wrong with this Idea.

you have a problem with somali miskiin iska ah oo ka faa'idaysanaya system-ka (I know it's wrong)

Did you know that Lieutenant-Governor's are exempt from paying GST.(if that doesn't bother you nothing else should)

One of the places your 'hard earned' dollars go is into financing war in Afghanistan and all the other backward foreign policies.

and yet you only see the somali problem.... and about the lady getting pregnant what does that have to do with anything I would suggest ....... for pregnancy envy.

I see many somali people who are experts in pointing out the many problems of our people but turn mute when 'cadaan' are much worse

my 0.02

Malika   

LG,it wont make a difference dear if you snitch or not when it comes to you being taxed..

Umu zakaria , so your in support of deception? Isnt that against our belief to obtain a living by deception or isnt?

I dont get this,indeed they are in the wrong to lie,and continue to lie to the point they claim their children are *******s,their husbands are boyfriends..how far would it be too far?

I believe we as Muslims are encouraged to live by the sunnah of the Prophets and by the teaching in the Quran,I cant remember in any of these teaching were it says its okay to steal,lie and deceive "gaalo".We are encouraged to be honest,earn an honest living...subhanallah,wax kastaa hadaa cadii laga digoo were would we draw the line?

my rant for today.. :D

Dahia Al sharaf sis am not in support of walaahi. I will never support it.

Here is the dilema. we dont set the rules, we cant spy on a fellow muslim.Spying is cowardly. if you think they r doing wrong, advice them agaist it, if it doesnt work out fight them directly not indirectly. i think waa munaafiqnimo inaad tiftiftaa walaalkaa and u talk them pretending nothing ever happened.

If they lie, it is up to them, if ur asked abt it say the truth regardles of whom gets hurt.

Jacpher   

^I don't think that's Lazyie's line of argument.

lol@Umu Zak & North.

Lazy: Habarta shidh bey ku siisay? Ciyaal mey kaa dishay or are you just after some jaajuus prize?

Seriously, can you proof what you're alleging in a court of law? Islaamaha waayeelka are more ceydh receipient than anyone else. Perhaps, you want to snitching 'em too? Khalqiga adi ma abuuranee banaanka ka mar hadaadan kheyr u heyn.

Kool_Kat   

LG, top_pic_lglogo.gif Always wanted to say that... :D

I wonder if the lady you are talking about listens to SWIZZ BEATZ Song IT'S ME SNITCHES in full blast with her big shades and gabasaar...

I know of this lady, with NINE kids...Government housing la daganyahay, drives an eight passenger 4X4...She manages to milk close to $5000 per month from the government...Now I don't think even if she was to work two jobs she can manage $2000 per month, let alone anything close to $5000...Go on girl, milk them B******S...

Note to self: this baby making process waa inaan ka qeebgalaa ASAP and milk this DAMN government, intaan iska daayo my baby is not even two yet, another baby is too early... :D By the end of 2010 (inshallah) I could be making close to $3000 with four kids (yes people kids in two yrs is very doable) from the comfort of my home...***Ahhhhhhh day dreams about four rugrats running around the house, wiiiq waaaaq wiiiiiq waaaaq wiiiiiiq!!!

this is a question for LayZie, imagine where an overpaid politician buys a diamond necklace for his S&M mistress from your tax money or he takes the country into a war for his political gains, and there is nothing you can do about it? What would LayZie do?

Politicians and their excessive charges on tax payer funds is a well known issue. Its an ongoing battle, and alot of people have lost their jobs in the past over it and continue to lose their jobs, and its also a job that the government should ought to police, not an individual.

There isn't much I can do about what our public servants aka men/women in office are doing with our tax money, but I can be sure to make an example out of islaanta aan ka hadlaayo, so the thousands like her would take a hard look at themselves in the mirror.

What gets me about islaantaan is that she manages couple of "ayuuto's", minimum bid is $1000, and when you take alook at the children aka the money, lacagtaas oo dhan maba ka muuqado, if the children were looking their best and getting their fair share, after all lacagta is for them, aduunyada wey fiicnaan laheyd, but oh well, she pockets it all.(its so tempting to drop her 411 info at the local papers mailbox)

Lily, eedo, war fiican aad sheegtay, I never considered ilmaha masaakiinta waxa ku dhacaayo,until aan aqriyay your reply.

Islaanta is blessed with aqli, thats why she can take a dollar and make it into two, but why not do it in a halaal way, thats my problem? Why handicap yourself to a hand out, isn't that disgusting? That money could be spend by another family, one who really are meant to have it, one that have a disabled parents and little ones, and has no way to get up in the morning to make a living for the children. Waxa ay dadka islaantaan camal sameenaayaan waa wax xun, waa dad inkaaran, oo dadka masaakinta who are meant to have this type of assistance ay qaliil ka galinaayaan, because as you know, these funds can be reduced or worse end at a moments notice, what then?

another example

corruption at its best, check it out

ps:KK, LG oo LCD HD eh owner <<< ;) I want the new LG french door fridge oo temperature-ka qabo for each of the food groups when I get my house next year icon_razz.gificon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

NGONGE   

^^ The whole of Somalia lives in that way, my dear. Why are you trying to drive people away from their ancient traditions?

I sentence you to a week's hard labour in your local dahabshiil branch.

LOL^, ALL JOKES ASIDE @NGONGE, WE NEED TO TAKE A STAND AND SAY ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.

How are we ever going to make a mark and become the generation that opened doors for ours hadaan aan qabno aqli oo eh, get whatever you can out of the cadaanka, while you can and sii soco, with no hopes or dreams or roots to set. No assets to own in the adopted country, because mid walbo tiisa ayaa uyaalo?LOL

Seriously, lets stand on one side and say, this ends right here, right now, instead of making excuses for these people and calling me, munaafiq and such.

lol@che, sheikh sharif has always been in my heart of hearts, but you have been in you know what....

lmao@@@@@@@@@@@@@Nuune's comments

Nuune, acuudi bilaaah, xaasid lee kusoo baxday.

My days of dagaal are behind me. Hada maskiinad aan kusoo baxay, ee rabshada aa ila rabtid iga daa, dooli haku fuule.

PS:dont let my admiration for the sheikh ruin our special bond