Sign in to follow this  
LayZie G.

...Snitching...

Alright, as you can see, I have a dilemma here.

Most of us at one point or another, have come across caydh mongers.(dadka oo dawlada lacagta ka qaato ilaa iyo hada)

Welfare, also known as social assistance is provided by the government of most countries throughout the world. Most well off countries, such as Canada(My beloved adopted country), U.S.A, some european countries, some african nations, as well as Asia, australia etc all provide social assistance to the less fortunate.

The aim of social assistance is to help those that fall on hard times, and to make their unemployment status as painless as possible.

Social assistance is definitely not for individuals who think they can cheat the system by lying their way into getting every last penny of the welfare cheque, without any hopes, dreams.

Their sole aim is squeeze any type of "social assistance" out of the government, even if they have to kill or deceive those that are close to them, but mostly importantly lie in the name of illaahay to collect the cheques.

In our communities, whether it is through family, friends or associates, we have all had the misfortune of having a welfare monger enter our lives, some of you readers have close relatives that are well known welfare mongers, or some know welfare mongers through family members, but all that aside, no one has taken the liberty to actually do something about these thieves.

Tonight, I am here saying enough is enough.

I am a citizen, I pay my taxes and I sure don't want to support people that purposely handicapped their god given mind and body and soul, just so they can have $600 measly dollars or whatever the average pay is and not have any ambition in life, other than waiting from month to month for a hand out.

Its disgusting and it is not fair to fellow tax prayers such as myself, or you the reader, its unacceptable behaviour and I have had it with welfare mongers.

There is this lady, who has settled into canada from sweden 6 yrs ago. Ofcourse, she has not claimed her swedish status when she arrived here, and is now finally granted citizenship status.(I know her through the family, but we are not related in any form)

In any case, for the last 6 yrs, she has managed to have 3 children, 5 in total and now is pregnant again with her 6th child, due any moment.

This very same lady has been on welfare since her arrival to the country, she has been collecting her welfare cheques, as well as baby bonuses for each of her young ones and has managed to save and buy a brand new van just as early as this past year.

She has no other source of income, but manages few "ayuuto's" with my tax deductions and continues to getting pregnant.

I can't tolerate dad islaan sheeganaayo oo hadana been ku nool, nor can I tolerate such disgusting behaviour. She knows how to make babies with a husband "who she hasn't claimed" as her hubby all these yrs, but manages to get pregnant long enough for him to disappear into thin air(aka is an illegal alien in a neighbouring country) but shows up just in time for next round.

My dilemma is that I want to snitch on her and I have threatened to snitch on her out loud to myself, but didn't bring myself to snitching, because I'm still bond by the streets " no snitching of any kind", but hey, I have had it, here I am getting taxed large sum of money weekly off my hard earn dollar and a percentage of that deduction is helping her with her expenses, car for hubby, etc and yet hasn't sweated a day in her life since she arrived? Don't know what to do, but I am tired of welfare mongers and I want to report it..

Kool_Kat   

Layzie, inaa oysid wax yar kaaga dhow ma istiri...Sheegee shan Dh**so ka dabagee...Hay...

SNITCHING aa? Every one steals from this government one way or the other from people on Walfare to the Prime Minister...Leave her be, wah...Hadii kale orodoo nin meesha ka keenso, manage to get pregnant every year, drop babies like hot potatoes, ninka ha sheegan, go on walfare and Voilà ayuutadaada gal, van cusub gado, lacag back home udir, dahab gado, iyo wixii kale oo rabtid...And hadee kaa qabato, bisha labaatankeeda lacagta baby bonuska, marduufkaaga jaadka ah ku tuuro...Kix Kix Kix Kix...

Believe me walfare mongers should be the least of your worries when it comes to where your tax dollars are spent... :eek:

LayzieGirl,

First off let me say that I understand your feelings of "snitching" seing that amount of tax that gets deducted from your paycheck is always a hard pill to swallow. I personally never understood young people who can work and feed themselves hand out a hand to beg.

However ask yourself the following, aside the personal pleasure, what would you gain from snitching on this lady? will that act change the amount of tax you pay? also have you walked in her shoes? do you know what makes her ask for welfare (aside of the assumption that shes just being greedy)?

I dont think the answer is telling on this lady, rather why dont you speak to her and maybe even try to empower her instead of suddendly taking away her meal ticket

just a thought

salam

peasant   

I have just read another thread that criticized the language skills of some couple days ago and now it is on income source. Now i am somewhat paranoid about you chicks wallahi and coming to the conclusion you do nothing but observe how others conduct them selves. Waryaa waxaad cadaabta ugu badan tihiin waxba ka jira......Having said that i am all ready anticipating a lot of shoes flying on my direction i better duck...

Peasant,

I noticed the same thing..so i'd like to think that were pointing fingers among ourselves now so that we can better ourselves.

Im sure its coming from a good place althought some sound quite condescending redface.gif

^^^^ You lots, Leave Layzie Alone, she wants to exercise her rights as a citizen she should do what is right for the larger community; and to tell you the truth she is pointing out the hypocrisy in our Somali community and who could argue sometimes they need to be tought a lesson specially when they are buying the wellfare money on luxury goods like SUV.

On the other hand tho and this is a question for LayZie, imagine where an overpaid politician buys a diamond necklace for his S&M mistress from your tax money or he takes the country into a war for his political gains, and there is nothing you can do about it? What would LayZie do?

What I am saying is there is a bigger fish to fry! :D

Cheers

Nephissa   

Marka hore, it is not your place to be the welfare police, and 2) not all of your " hard earned tax dollars" goes to social welfare, and 3) to say Soomaalidu are milking the system is unfairly judging the community. Start looking at those shitbags that receive more assistance then these qaxootis, as they spend your tax dollars at overseas resorts. Laydha na sii abbaayo, xasuuso waxaan nahay still first generation immigrants, and make up less than 5% [just an estimate, not an actual census] of the Canadian/US population combined. The social welfare we receive is like a needle in a haystack compared to corporate welfare.

Som@li   

I always wonder dadkan cayrta qaata lacagta ay guryaha ku dhistaan meesha ay ka keenaan.

Anyway, geed waliba in gubta baa hoos taal, In kasto ay tahay wax laga naxo, qoftan sharciga ku ciyaaraysa, but if the system can be cheated, and there is a loop hole, is it your job to fix it?

Waxaan xusuusta Gabar Soomaalidu ay ka amaan waydey, weliba kuwa welfare ka qaata,oo abuse gareeya, Maalin walba there she goes running to the police, informing all these dirty secrets in the community, (every community has their own secrets), but maalintii danbe baa kuwaa u qayilay, kilo Naccas ah baa gurigeedi laga helay, la garan maayo si ayku timi, Jeel baana loo taxaabay! :D

Soomalidu waxay ku maah maahta, meesha fartu ku geliso shantu kaama saarto,( curiosity kills the cat).

Umadda illaahay faraha ka qaad, there are bigger things out there,u baahan in aad waqti ku limisid.

Nephissa   

^ :D

Layzie, change your thread title to: I'm going to make you angry! while you can still edit the post. LOL.

Waa caqlileey qoftu, she needed a lively subject to get people worked up about. So she says the most outlandish things she can think of [whether she actually believes it or not I might add] just to engage people hence the experimental rant. :D .

Waa sheegaa kute, weli maskaxdayday ka weyn tahay. Alloo yaa feer ku boobo.

-Lily-   

Nephy, this ‘we are first generation’ is getting too tiresome. Yes single mothers and children who have no other option deserve it, but our community are experts at ‘milking’ the system. Most don’t realize it’s a form of slavery to be on welfare if you can avoid it.

What amazes me though is why keep having kids you can’t afford?

Layzie, be grateful in aa Canada joogtid, Uk hada imaan laheyd dhiiga kugu kari laha. The things that go on, buying houses in Dubai, driving 4by4s, home cinemas. I dont know how they can afford all of that.

As for your question, it’s not worth the snitch. They will both be arrested and the kids will be put in foster care. So in the end it will be the kids who will pay for the parent’s greed. Can you live with yourself if those kids got abused in care or lost their faith or got separated? Allah is watching them they will not get away with it. Pray for them that they get out of their deceptive ways.