Sign in to follow this  
Taliban

Alle-Ubaahne

RedSea   

Bring everyone backe except that Xalane and Pi.

^^^ SOL has become so clean without their chimpney in a zoo like behavior.

Dabshid,

NO, I have never been banned, I was warned and I took the warning seriously like some other people. but I am sure there is ways to go around that. Xalane wouldn't, cuz he is no computer geek, maybe hadii AK47 na mashaqaynayo, darn iga dheh. Anyways, have you been banned b4?

Seriously,

I don't get why Fanisha and Ebonique and Jaylaani were banned. Jaylaani is a man enough to take it, however Fanisha and Ebonique, those were my two sweet sisters around here, I demand their come back, hadii kale....I gues there is no hadii kale.

P.S, emailkooda uun miyaan ka qorto bal. ukh.

Khalaf   

Originally posted by *BOB:

Salam Aleikum W.W

I don't know the brother personally and to be honest haven't read his posts much either but that doesn't mean I am going to bash him in his absence like some people above did.

^^^^Raagnimo! something u should pick up yaa Red....talking behind another man's back that aint here to defend himself umm like a insert a word here.

AhmedGure sorry mate u saw it coming, 21 gun salute to yaa Brah! Everyone should be given 2nd chance admin.

A.J.   

Do people get warnings first because i cant understand why they would continue if they were warned. i cant see themselves wanting to get banned just to vent their fury.

RedSea   

Khalaf,

Dear boy listen very carefully here. I will bash whom I desire as long as they are not members in this site, it alloweable. That being said, you shouldn't insert yourself in my way buddy. You sound like you were some kinda of benchwarmer for the man. You have been crying for him since he was banned.

Jaylaani was great friend of mind, yet you don't see me crying for him, even knowing that Jaylaani never uttered the same things that Xalane continously posted here.

So, adeer out of my sight dee yakhii. You don't want me to take an issue with you I hope?

Zafir   

^If, their would be a beat down between the two of you, my money is on you Red Sea. Make me proud.

Khalaf   

^^^Your what 32 Zafir? odey ba thay sxb, compare urself to NG and Xiinow join ur league adeer.

loooooooooool@ Red take issue wit me kulaha cidi dholiah u will hold grudges on miya, as ive thought?.......waraa Red take the truth as it is, no need to right paragraphs of calacal and for us to go circles as u good at namean: bottom line nin raag ah doesn’t insult other men behind computer screens man up adeer, brotherly advice namean.

Zafir   

Originally posted by Khalaf:

^^^Your what 32 Zafir? odey ba thay sxb, compare urself to NG and Xiinow join ur league adeer.

Ok, Sire.

Red Sea, Ilakahiisa adoo sacabada ku wada iila kaaley.

Khalaf   

^^"Cat fights" is something men should not engage in, lets leave it to the girls shall we? Sorry to disappoint ur entertainment mood, but um sure the old man above u can be at your service.

Fabregas   

Originally posted by Geel_Jire12:

If Sheikh Alle-ubahne is not released by the authorities at Somaliaonline. Then, we, the Mujahideen will wage an insurgency against Somaliaonline via the internet......
:D:D

finally they took our warning seriously :D

was taliban banned too; or he went back burihi iyo xage. :D