Sign in to follow this  
Taliban

Alle-Ubaahne

Unfair, they shouldn't be banned but YES after two yellow cards given! however, people like Lt. Sakhar should be hanged like Saddam (rip).

How about when a moderator offends. Who is responsible for that, I ask?

RedSea   

Originally posted by Geel_Jire12:

If Sheikh Alle-ubahne is not released by the authorities at Somaliaonline. Then, we, the Mujahideen will wage an insurgency against Somaliaonline via the internet......
:D:D

:D:D:D

People let us not pretend like people have died.

P.S all the banned peeps out there, just a reregister, get another nick and start where you left off. :D

Fabregas   

The clock ticks. The ultimatum still remains for Somaliaonline. We will not hestitate to......................

Am just jokin man

Don't pan me please

so whats this word thats getting this ppl in trouble...whats the word now...some azz-delif! whats does it actually mean!! i have no idea.

fill me in.

Som@li   

P.S all the banned peeps out there, just a reregister, get another nick and start where you left off.

Bada Cas, I guess you have never been banned before, it is not that easy!! They even block your IP to access the site,so watch out, and stop ku digashada for those who are banned! it can happen to you icon_razz.gif

Chimera   

Keeps the standard of this forum high so i support it!

i liked Fanisha and Ebonique on the P-section...(don't know what happened in the W-section though)

BOB   

Salam Aleikum W.W

I don't know the brother personally and to be honest haven't read his posts much either but that doesn't mean I am going to bash him in his absence like some people above did.

I just don't like the idea of some one getting banned (believe me I know what it feels like to be banned "unfairly if I may add" after all I was banned more than any other member in SOL ) just because he or she happened to irritated bunch of insecure cry-babies who can't take a joke or can't stomach some one having a different opinion.

Admin, give them another chance PLEASE...everybody deserves a second chance, I'm sure they know they made a mistake by now and as a human being you know we're prone to mistakes and that's the beauty of being a normal human being marka once again FADLAN give them a second chance Insha Allah anaga nagu sharaf maadaama ay dad badan kaa codsadeen inaad cafiso.

Thanks in Advance.

Salam Aleikum W.W

Peace, Love & Unity.

Abwaan   

I have no idea why Alle U Baahne was banned but I don't think that the ban system over here is fair because I saw people who deserved ban long ago who still disturb the other SOL members on daily bases. It only looks to me that in la naas nuujinayo.

Injustice is practiced in many places and I am not suprised with the weakness that I see over here as well.

I wouldn't worry if I was Alle U Baahne and I would enjoy other Somali forums on the net if he was unfairly banned. Who knows ineey khayr u tahay baa laga yaabaa.