Che -Guevara

Dear Somalis, you are missing the big picture when it comes to Jubaland’s presidential election

"Successive governments have intentionally decided not to complete the constitution and establish an independent court.".

Is it true? Does he know something we don't. 

19 hours ago, Dhagax-Tuur said:

"Successive governments have intentionally decided not to complete the constitution and establish an independent court.".

Is it true? Does he know something we don't. 

If it takes more than 20 years t write a constitution and get it ratified somehow either by representatives vote, direct vote, state's vote..some way, then this is more than logistics problem. Its intentional even with current government. They ousted a speaker saying he was obstacle to constitution wok, did few show meetings in Mugadishu and when the news cycle expired they threw the constitutional file as well.

20 hours ago, Dhagax-Tuur said:

I know it's an impediment to political maturity. But I'm intrigued by the writer's assertion, 'intentional decision ',  that's sad. 

I don't know how he came to that conclusion but it's worth noting, Sheikh Sharif, Xasan Sheikh and now Farmaajo all had ample time to finish the constitution.

I agree with writer, and assessment  comes to same conclusion, it is 100% intentional, Dad bay sidan ugu badisaa.

4.5 and qaybo constitution will be here to stay for at least next  decade.