Sign in to follow this  
asiya

why do women try to change men

OG Moti   

Siste Asiya .. great question why do they trying to change us.. maybe they are jelouse? or they want to feel important, or maybe .. please tell the girls to reply i want to know .. i was wondering this so long .. now maybe i will get the answer

A7LA-SHU   

asiya believe it or not we just try but most of them times the turns out they change us instead us changing them.. u know guys never change they are hard headed..

Some women see it as thou they trained someone to be batter. Like they doing him a favour lol for changing him but really mostly they changing themselves while trying to change someone else. You but up with alot of things you don't like thinking i'll change him why put yourself through that. I have also seen sisters who think if you can change a man it proves that she must be speciall i think its the challenge that they enjoy. The fact that they can say i made him that way, the man that he is 2day lol he was nothing like he now b4 i trained him :rolleyes:

OG Moti   

Mis_nasima ilaahey gacantaada ima galiyo, waa maxay waan badali oo later say he would not be this way if it was not me... are u females hate that much and xaasidiin that much.. we guys want you as you are and givie you the freedom to be what you want to be .. and tell others not to even talk to you or bother you, but you guys no no no you want to change and you want to challange, Allah forgive you that is all I can say... I am concern smile.gif

OG_Moti lol don't worry bro gacmaha waxbo kuma qabto eh :cool: .

Anyways its not hating males bro u must have mis read what i wrote. What i am saying is it makes some women feel good when they change a man that was lost course don't ask me why.

And plzz both males and females try to change things about their partner whatever that might be so don't give me that we want u as u are lane.

Somalidu waxay kuu mah mahi jireen Dumar beena ku soo aqal gali runa kula dhaqan, so ain't that trying to change her once u got her :confused:

Hibo   

That is one of the things I was quite unsure of for long. I think one reason is that they are not safe and think that the man will leave them sometimes in the future, hence they try to own him fully. Some women went to the extent of cutting the relationship of man and his own Mum and Dad. They forget that the love for her and for the family are different. Therefore, it is women who like to cause problems, thus they should distinguish between "matrimonial"and "marital love"

kind regards

Deep inside the mine...

Ariadne   

Okay ppl a little bit of realism is needed here and I hate to be the harsh voice of reality, but someone needs to be it ;) . Lets be honest here women are not the only ones guilty of trying to change men. Its a human nature that when someone comes across someone else and they don't like something about them they try to change it. Hollywood makes tons of money off this movies like shes all that and one of my favourites of all time my fair lady. I know they are just movies but movies are based on reality sometimes.

Bottom line is in trying to change people men are as eqaully guilty as women. However women are seen as the ones trying to change men because they tend to nag more.

I think that it's normal and natural for female to adjust the male to her desires. Sinces no men is perfect on this world, I came to understand that every female that ever tryed to changed me,it was for the better things rahter then things that were against my will. see the thing is that females are persistent with their man while males can easly wake away, no disrespect to my brothers but it's a known fact. peace out and one luv

yesmina   

i personally don't think that women do try and change men,if they do they want what best for them.i hope the ones that do change them do that for the better and not the worst,for example if a brother drinks and smokes and his girl try to tell to quit than there is nothing wrong with that at all. however if one is tyring to change something good about an individual than there is a problem.

peace out

NinBrown   

Sis

Its true women go into relationship thinking they could change men..........

but its usually them that change...

for better or for worse i dont know

I can understand why everybody is so :confused: with this topic and I think we all have apoint.

I personally think that the root of the problem starts this way, there is a poem saying:

"Men choose to concure

Women choose for the petiest thing

But the woman's love should choose, becouse even if anything else dies in the marriage, the woman's love is what glues it together"

My point being that, we women need something deeper to be satisfied and if we didn't choose that man out of love, we will always be trying to change him into what we feel we can fill with what is missing "the hole" in the relationship.

If we take our time in to geting to know the man really well, then we will be sharing lifes knowing what we are geting and what we are not geting, but if you don't know the man reasonably well, then U end up trying to change him "for the better" BUT FOR WHO? he will not be happy if Ur not happy with who he is.

These comments apply to men aswell, couse it's human nature to try and change your partner the way U feel U will be happy with!

Blessed   

"A woman spends half her life trying to change a man, then she complains that he ain't the man she met" Chris Tucker

There nice and sweet :D

I personaly don't like the idea of changing some1. If your with a brother then he must have possesed some good qualities that attracted you to him to begin with.

People should be allowed to have their lil flaws, it is what makes them human! if some1 did try to change me then I would really question how genuine their feelings 4 me were.

lol   

Ameenah: I couldn't have said it better sis.. You said it all... Don't change just accept them... period!

Jujubes   

First of all, it's important to determine what change we're talking about. I really don't believe in the ever so present cliché of letting someone BE. If I'm with someone and I think that the person needs to change (FOR THE BETTER THAT IS) then by all means, I will try to change the person FOR THE BETTER if I feel that there is hope. Why would I not want to change a person whom I care about? Frankly if you ask me, when people become fossilized because nobody is changing for the better, then the human race is in big trouble and that's precisely the problem with all the evil that's taking over the world today: NOBODY WANTS TO CHANGE FOR THE BETTER AND NOBODY WANTS TO ADMIT THAT THEY NEED TO IMPROVE. I like it when people tell me who I am because I get the chance to observe my characteristics objectively and improve my ways. THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH FEEDBACK and GOOD change comes from GOOD FEEDBACK.