Dahireeto

Which team do you play for?

galbeedi   

He can sell flags and others, but to put tribal  jersey is foolish. Despite our tribal affiliations, no sane Somali would be wearing this jerseys in public.

He might be sarcastic, but to openly sell these  is foolish. I hope this  greedy fool should  lose business and go down. 

Bal waxa uu la soo shaqa tagay eeg. 

Tallaabo   

He is a clever businessman indeed. I don't see why those who talk about nothing but clans can't wear these jerseys. If they are embarrassed to wear their clan logo then why talk about it nonstop or be proud of it? He should sell these jerseys in front of every damn makhaayad. 

Kan wali finaanadahaan ma gadoyaa? I think I saw a video of him in his store in 2014, selling these same jerseys. It seems those jerseys are being sold since obviously he is still selling them.

Shame on anybody, anyone who buys them.

This is indication for the level the situation has reached.

For a businessman to risk this openly and as MMA indicated for this long, shows the frustration among Somali.

But on the other hand, that is the trend now a days even in the west. Long live the tribe.

We tend to forget that the Somali is a very big people and cannot be cohesive. Interests differ based on geographic location, which again is very big as well, natural resources which is also varied from agriculture, nomad economy to oil to ports.

Many Somalis see the people as small community that can stay together around some impractical ideas. Its big population, big land/s, many countries...