gooni

Af-hayeenka Kenya Mr. Ducaale

gooni   

Stopping Kenya is a National Responsibility

Faisal Roble

The Kenya motion introduced by Mr. Duale, a Kenyan of Somali origin, is a member  of that country's legislators.

The motion comes short of a declaration of state hostility against the Federal Republic of Somalia. To do so, it  rehashes past historical and political differences between the two countries and hankers back to 1963, when the Somalis under the then new Republic of Kenya demanded their freedom so that they could join their brothers in the nascent republic of Somalia.

The motion also expresses Keyan's oversize role in the AU and IGAD, two regional organizations that have sway over Somalia.

Since 1963, a lot of things in the world changed, most importantly the failed state of the first Somali republic on the one hand, and the economic expansion of Kenya, on the other. 

Forward to 2010, Keyna acted as if it played a brotherly neighborly role to Somalia, while in reality it secrately  partook in the stagnation of the rebirth of Somalia. Arab Moi, former President of Kenya, said in an interview in DC that his country has been sabotaging Somalia.

Kenya always tried to exploit Somalia's dishevelled leadership. Case in point is the now infamous MOA that triggered the Kenyan-Somali maritime dispute

Somalia and Kenya never had an official maritime demarcation. That is common in the world. However the disputed triangular shaped swath of the sea on the edge of the two neighbors that is rich in oil has been in dispute since the 1970s.

It is recalled both countries decided to go to ICJ. In anticipation of its potential legal loss, Kenya stated to antagonize, sabotage, and intimidate Somalia in more than one way.

The latest action of intimidation Kenya engaged in is beating the drums for hostility. While Somalia behaves as the mature and civilized neighbor, Kenya acts like a bully with bigger canons and guns. The motion that said was introduced by a Kenya-born Somalai is a call for hostility against Somalia.

I am with my Presidnet M. A. Farmajo on this issue. If need be, we will agitate for defence of father land. Politics is temporal and  National land is permanent and perennial. Let us look at all options for Somalia.

• Like 1

galbeedi   

How many times I repeated that Madoobe and his group are a fifth column serving a foreign entity. They are traitors who are more deadlier than even the separatists at the moment.

If this man comes back we must declare war to liberate the land and kick out the Kenyans.

• Like 1

Dhoodaan   
2 hours ago, galbeedi said:

How many times I repeated that Madoobe and his group are a fifth column serving a foreign entity. They are traitors who are more deadlier than even the separatists at the moment.

If this man comes back we must declare war to liberate the land and kick out the Kenyans.

I will take that as (Laangaab Threat). Here you are acting a nationalist and meantime  supporting the fake president who handed over 1977 veteran to Ethiopia. how many times did I have to tell you, there ain't nothin yo can do to jubalalnd ee  worry about Borama. Somalinimo went out of the window long time.

2 hours ago, Dhoodaan said:

I will take that as (Laangaab Threat). Here you are acting a nationalist and meantime  supporting the fake president who handed over 1977 veteran to Ethiopia. how many times did I have to tell you, there ain't nothin yo can do to jubalalnd ee  worry about Borama. Somalinimo went out of the window long time.

Take it, easy keyboard warrior. There's not much you could either. Your warlord will be gone soon and tomorrow you will latch on to another one.

Xamarawi   
8 hours ago, galbeedi said:

What a filthy tribalist you are. What can you do against Ahmed Madobe or his “group” or Jubbaland?

You come from a small insignificant tribe in the far northern wastelands of  Somalia.

Empty threat.

Xamaraawi you are calling galbeedi a tribalist. Your defending madoobe probably for tribal reasons. And galbeedi is waving a blue flag with koonfurians and singing Somalia toosoy. 

Xamarawi   
3 hours ago, Dhagax-Tuur said:

Reerka ma Stockholm syndrome la sheegi jirey baa heysa. Cadaw markaad mudo la deganaato iyaga inaad ka tirsan tahaad is moodaa.  

Marku farmajo qalbi daqax ibsadey ma halyey bu aha.

You fake nationalists are full of nonsense.

galbeedi   
3 hours ago, Xamarawi said:

Marku farmajo qalbi daqax ibsadey ma halyey bu aha.

Farmaajo selling Qalbi-Dhagax is a stain in his history that no one could delete. It was a shame,  and some even believe that since that move he wasn't the same.

By the way " Laandheere" you tricked us by carrying the " Xamaraawi" name which is usually among the most civilized Somalis. Amin Amir, Faynuus Sheikh, Ahmed Naji and other come to mind. 

Fadlan magaca noo dhig oo ha  naga wasakhayn. ka jufadaada la soo bax.

You know what the " Xamaraawi"  people said, " Yaakhay Laankaaga Hadduu dheer Yahay adilee ku dhib qaba noo" if you know what I mean.

Anyway, I have no business arguing with these keyboard warrior kids. case closed.

Xamarawi   
12 hours ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

Xamaraawi you are calling galbeedi a tribalist. Your defending madoobe probably for tribal reasons. And galbeedi is waving a blue flag with koonfurians and singing Somalia toosoy. 

I read in other post that he said he is from borama, which part of the republic of Somaliland.

he should focus on his country i think

galbeedi   
6 hours ago, Xamarawi said:

I read in other post that he said he is from borama, which part of the republic of Somaliland.

Saaxiib, A functioning Somali state is more important than Botama, Garoowe or  any of these other places like KIsmaayo. If you want to come with me and bring Hargeisa and Borama with chaines for the benefit of Somali state, I will not hesitate for a second.

Miyaadan ogayn waxay nabdeen waxay na bareen baa ka daran. 

Certainly Somalis from every region is waking up about the failure of  their actions for the last 28 years. If you are arrested in India, Libya or seychelles, no tribal region will be able to release you  the except the Somali state. It is our collective benefit to have place among free nations of the world.

By the way, Xamaraawi ( or Mr. Afmadow), I really have no hate or deep grudge against my OG brothers. Why should I ? Sometimes I want them to be  just like anyone else , and would appreciate if they ditch the stupid Kikuyu. Other than that they are my brothers.

8 hours ago, Xamarawi said:

he should focus on his country i think

His country is wherever Somali lands are. Go back to the hole you crawled out of dimwit.

gooni   

Waxaan jeclaan lahaa inaan dhiibto aragtidayda ku aadan qalbi dhagax

Soomaalidu waxay tiraahdaa awalba anoo ooyi rabay yaa sac saynta igu dhuftay.

Farnaajo wadanka loo dhiibay wuxuu ahaa fowdo amaankoo dhan uusan gacantiisa ku jirin difaaci maayo shakhsi ahaantiisa balse dhaqankeenu ilaà iyo hadda waa lawada taliyaa waa la is dilaa waa lays kufsadaa ficil kasta dawlad ka masuul noqon karto nooma dhalan wali.

Su'aasha saxdaa waxaa weeyaan oo dadkoo dhan ku qanci karo aaway qadiyadii boqolaalka kun usoo dhinteen ayadana ma farmaajaa dhiibay? 

Soo kuwaan jeelasha cusub dhisanaya ma'ahan dadkii oohinta naga dhameeyay si mustaqbalka loogusoo xiro.

One of the gravest acts of Farmaajo with Ethiopia is actually what happened in SWS. Arresting a leading candidate, using Ethiopians, remove him from competition. The payback for this will come in another form and then most of you will be accusing some group of allying with Ethiopia, Djibouti, Somaliland, UAE or Qatar..etc.

Madoobe was a personality long before Jubaland and Kenya interference. How did he become successful and How did he get to be allied with Kenya? Was he not accused of UAE? Was he not accused of Ethiopia?

All this comes, because its easy to speak about Kenya, Ethiopia, UAE or others.

Its very uncomfortable to talk about the real underlying issues and trying to solve them once and for all.