Sign in to follow this  
Curly

The 9/11 Conspiracies

Curly   

On at 9pm on Thursday 9th September

Channel 4

A documentary about the 9/11 attacks on America galvanised conspiracy theorists into an unprecedented flurry of activity. This programme investigates how these various conspiracy theories got started, who is peddling them today and the hidden truths they often conceal.

--------------------------------------------------

And they have the cheek to accuse Al Jazeera of propaganda when they broadcast biased documentaries and then for them to expect us to swallow nonsense drivel like that!

Well they not so skilful at disguising their seedy objectives anymore.

Akademik   

What did the lawyer named his doughter?

Sullen_sue,

hey, Sue, why you be stressing.

Don't even fallow all this b*****

for it is all b*****..

Holla...

[ September 08, 2004, 05:44 AM: Message edited by: J11 ]

hey Sue What's the channels name it's U.S based or U.K based channel cuz channel 4 in my area is church based and the only think that come out is preacher preaching all day long.............................

Peace

Love & Unity

Curly   

Oh sorry I didn't make it clear Prettyboy, It's a UK based channel.

Jamaal no unfortunately I didn't get to watch that documentary, actually I don't watch TV much at all, but my work colleague told me about this documentary and we're both big on conspiracy theories…lol :D

Liibaro what was that about lawyers and their daughters? Luv you may think it’s all twaddle but I’m a firm believer that this world is run on corruption and I for one am not going to turn a blind eye to it!

Plus Liibaro please do not use inappropriate language on SOL, It's not needed. smile.gif

Curly   

To be honest Voller I was disappointed with the documentary, but I already knew it would take a biased approach. They actually dismissed cold hard evidence and didn’t go to any great depths to disprove the evidence. For example why weren’t the Israeli ‘spies’ asked why they were celebrating when video taping the twin towers being hit?

I also would have preferred if they disproved conspiracies theories using a professional and factual approach, I don’t recall one physicist ever being asked for their opinion once in the whole documentary. All the people whom were questioned and whose opinions and so-called facts were used, all seem to be somehow either involved with US government or they were patriotic civilians. (Did you notice the flags...lol?)

I couldn’t believe they dismissed actual footage of the pentagon exploding with no sign of plane, and their only conflicting prove was one eyewitness and a cameraman whose own pictures conflict with what he says is true. lol!

Walaal Haaniif I’m no terrorist, and I’m not suggesting we take the law into our own hands; in fact this is exactly what I was trying to point out in the other topic I posted about freedom and democracy. I’m only one person and quiet frankly there is nothing I can do that will significantly affect or change anything because I don’t believe in this shabby system but sadly I put up with it because I have no choice or freedom.

The only thing that we can control in this day and age is our probable uncontrolled ability to use our minds and think for ourselves with total privacy but even that is under threat, what with subliminal messages and more new research & technology being produced to get around this.

If you click on these Newscientist links you will find I’m not just being parnoid, ‘the west’ is constantly trying with all their might to obtain the omnipresent, all knowing attributes of Allah and it’s sad that we just ignore it as just paranoid brainwashed anti-west babble some uneducated person is jabbering.

Subliminal study shows subconscious learning is possible

http://www.newscientist.com/news/news.jsp?id=ns99991476

NASA develops 'mind-reading' system http://www.newscientist.com/news/news.jsp?id=ns99994795

N.O.R.F   

^^lol, bang on,

I actually saw the programme last night but turned over after 10 mins, there maybe some truths in there but who can be sure? :confused:

The grid was a load of BS and so was the other on on C4 a few nights ago! Nothing but glossed over scare tactics! :rolleyes:

hey sue, hope your doing well...

about what you said "I’m only one person and quiet frankly there is nothing I can do that will significantly affect or change anything because I don’t believe in this shabby system but sadly I put up with it".

well, it's true the system is too big for any average person to change fundamentally. But the whole idea of not believing in it I think need more looking at. Me myself; lately I've been thinking maybe it's a good idea to join in the system and try to become a full fledged participant in it. like you know, to join in the franchise. I can’t say I feel like we’re part of it, but legally there is nothing stopping us from being part of it. and it seems the way things are going either someone is part of the system of they’re getting karbashed by it.