Sign in to follow this  
Buuxo

Mail-Order-Groom

Buuxo   

:D:D Nephyst where have you been? You were missed.

JB... i take it back, walaal ahaan baan kugu soo galin-lahaa.. :D

Blessed   

LOL@ Nephthys. So true. Anigu waxaan la yaabey islaamahan iyo odayaashan qooqsan ee caruurta intay ku hoos noqdaan, wanaag ka sugaya.

Originally posted by Cabdiyo Cabdi:

LOL@passportka lugaynaya. JB mid ma ku soo dirnaa?
:D

quote:

Some of the xarifs who were qaaqliyaal and unemployed at that time,had a boon every time one of these cougers came. They were mostly from Italia and Canada, I never saw Americans and British that much. (Take that Ashton Kutchner,Hassan Shibis beat you to the couger hunt in 91).

parasites,those poor women probably spent all their savings from their backbreaking work. LOL, wonder how shibis is now.

Interesting views. I am sure in all guur, there is an element of danta aan isku gaarno..for the longterm. I mean they both went into the marriage to gain something, they should should stick around for the long run,esp when kids are involved. What amazes me is the audacity of some of these men, i mean ok you got a passport and the marriage ain’t what you want it to be but how about offering miskiimiinta, compensation. Inta ayuuto these women go in for these nimanku sheeg.and dibka ay ka maraan for the house/furniture or what not is beyond belief and who suffers in the process, the poor kids.

Afro, I know this is not exclusive to single mothers only.But they are mostly the ones taking the risk. It’s just too many problems, I do not know why people go to such lengths. Ilaahay ima guurin nin Africa ama meelkale joogo, esp reer Bari…
:D
maba is fahmi leheen.
Hassan Shibis is in Calgary,or was it Grand Prairie,AB? After he came to Holland,he migrated to Canada

Waxee ahaytabo,He brought his Mama & his sisters to Canada hada. of course,he is not married to teh couger.

:D @ Blessed .. but isnt qooq one of the reasons for guur in the first place cant blame them for going about it in a xalaal way.

The islaamo are new to the game of craddle robbig ... they'll get the hang of it .. you'll see the retention rates going up pretty soon !

Buuxo   

^LOL@Geelka...so there's hope? I just want to know what odeyaasha ku akhriyaan their teen minyaros..Let me know ,so i can give the islaamo tips.

LOL@blessed..May iska cibaadeeystaan.

FB lol you didn't need to qarxis shibis like that.but that was my guess.

lol@ may iska cibaadaystaan.

this lil gem is from an oday in this predicament

Cibaadaysaan cidiga ku hayey ................ daniba way igu celin ciyaartii

Waa kuwaa weylihii yaraa wareegeyee .................... ma ragii waday buu wakhtigu helay

Originally posted by Nephthys:

Ilko ha gashato maa tiriyee haday rabto jiis ha ahaato xabadka aku guur-guurato. Nin baahan meel kasto wuu geli! Calaashaan xalaal wixii ah.

:D:D

Whilst on the topic, I've recently heard that my grandpa, who's 80-odd has just wed a 25 year old. Walaahi odayaashani ma naxayaan. redface.gif