Sign in to follow this  
OLOL

The two bombing suspects : R They SOMALI?

Originally posted by Fidel:

Thanks 7. Did they mention on that channel whether these guys were "persons of interest" or suspects?

Persons of interest? They were to-be-bombers!

Blessed

Damn, I can guess tomorrow’s news headlines already:

-Somalis Attack London!

-Somalia: Hotbed for Terrorists!

-‘We let them in our country, gave them benefits’ gave them housing and look how they repay us'

-'Forget donkey meat, they're after human meat'

yep we're gonna get fck'd by the tabloids.

first headline:Bombers on benefits

Castro   

Originally posted by Caano Geel:

first headline:

Whitey is so predictable everywhere. No one collects welfare at the rates they do yet everyone brown is lazy and should be shot. I wouldn't be surprised there would be more outrage these guys had been on welfare than the attempted bombing of the subway.

Alas, whitey bida ku cuntay madowga!

It's turning into the most strange of sagas

How so?

Zephy

Persons of interest? They were to-be-bombers

Athena,Maybe becoz they were captured on CCTV placing what turned out to be BOMBS[And then run away?]

Just a Thought. :cool:

Which brings a Question: Would you report this Faraxs if you see em on the streets?

Castro   

Originally posted by Afromali:

Which brings a Question: Would you report this Faraxs if you see em on the streets?

Hell No. You don't get brownie points by telling on someone. You get to go to camp delta with them.

Paragon   

There is always a haste, usually by the public media, to lay all blames of crime on whoever they suspect, mostly without any evidence at all. Yesterday, they said it was two Somalis who were to-be bombers, today they say its one Somali and one Eritrean. Tommorrow, as things become more clearer, we might be told something else altogether.

Several years ago, a man kniffed a policewoman and the media was quick to judge and say the man was Somali. After few days, it turned out that the man was Sudanese who claimed asylum as Somali. Personally, I cannot buy the news that a Somali will strap a bomb around his waist and blast himself off, alongside other innocent people. It is not because we Somalis are at all good moralists, but its because we are number one cowards when it comes to doing such things as blowing ourselves up. It is not a Somali tradition nor is it a late tendency, nor has there been a suicide bombing that took place within Somalia during all the 15 years the civil war raged.

If this man turns out to be Somali and he was intentioned to commit a suicide-bombing, then its a worrying addition to our already precarous situation. Somehow I don't believe a Somali born and raised in Somalia or in other African countries, will have intentions such as blowing him/herself up. It just doesn't add up, really. Something is fishy here.

Castro   

Originally posted by JamaaL-11:

Somehow I don't feel a Somali born and raised in Somalia or any other African countries, can have intentions such as suicide bombing. It just doesn't add up, really.

Jamaal, are you saying that some people (not Somalis) are genetically predisposed to blowing themselves up?

Since MI6 and the FBI are probably reading this forum, we should emphasize the above and get them off our backs. :D

Goonle   

Its good to see that somali londoners realize theyre not safe just because theyre in europe. White folks always go for the lowest common denomintor. We in north america are very familiar with terrorism from the goverment directed of black folks no matter what their religion is. Good to see that the focus is somewhere else for a change yall can take the heat from us for a a couple of yrs while we recuperate from 4 yrs of running and ducking from police.

NGONGE   

My Son Cali is not a smoker. He’s a good boy. I brought him up with my own hands. Read my lips, Cali does not smoke. He’s too young and too innocent for smoking.

You say you saw him with your own eyes? You really have pictures? They’re doctored, distorted and altered photos. Cali sigaaar ma cabo.

Horta meyan ku sheegay eno Cali bad childhood lahaa? It was really awful. We used to sleep 50 to a room. It’s the trauma of his childhood. Yes, it’s the trauma.

Poor Cali has been framed. I know Cali. He’s my son and he would never do anything wrong. I blame that Eritrean friend of his. He taught him how to smoke. Cali wa maskiin dee! Did I tell you about how we used to sleep 100 to a room?

Cali is not a smoker. :mad:

Afro,

How so? I just find it very strange that a Somali (or two) would attempt to blow up the tube. Especially when, like the rest of us, they were only too happy to come to this country and accept the UK's hospitality and generousity.

^^ Sounds uncomfortably like something the Daily Mail or Sun would write, but it is nonetheless the truth.

Paragon   

Fidel: Jamaal, are you saying that some people (not Somalis) are genetically predisposed to blowing themselves up?

Yes.

Pujah.   

Since MI6 and the FBI are probably reading this forum, we should emphasize the above and get them off our backs.

This is more than likely...guys be carefull of what you write...some may take it out of context and make you out as terrorist supporter.

Jumatatu   

I doubt whether the guy they claim is a Somali is really one. Considering the known facts that there are many people who claim asylum in the UK pretending to be a Somali. The other thing is having being confirmed that his accomplice is an Eriterean which raises the doubt whether there can exist a trust to that level for this individuals of different origins to conspire to comit such a hideous crime. It simply doesnt add up.Also there is no one in the wider Somali community saying they know this man,which is strange cause if they did it would have spread as a wild fire.