Sign in to follow this  
Baashi

Are You a Procrastinator?

Baashi   

This for all the dilly dallies out there. Wanna find the truth about this infliction?...aight listen.

Not sure? aight take a quiz to find out.

So how did u do? Me...yeah it says I'm the dilly dally type (borderline) but I doubt it. I perform well under pressure especially when the deadlines are around the corner.

Pucca   

60 or higher: You are a serious procrastinator and your habits can seriously affect your performance in college. (Module 3 in the textbook Learning and Motivation Strategies is very important for you. Think about how to improve your study habits using some of the techniques found in the book. Seriously consider ways to improve your time management.)

nothing new...i get work done, all works out just fine in the end; i see absolutely no point in changing my ways.

hodman   

26-40: You not a serious procrastinator but you could use some help. (Module 3 in the textbook Learning and Motivation Strategies can give you some guidance in improving your time management.)

Oh well, not as bad as I thought!

Rahima   

Without even doing the quiz, I know I am a procrastinator, but like you Baashi I work best under pressure.

I’ve tried for example starting assignment early and walaahi when I start them with very little time to the due date I do much much better. As they say, if ain’t broke, why fix it ;) ? As long as I get it done successfully that is all that matters. My procrastination use to bother me, but no longer- I have learned to embrace it :D , nothing I can do about changing it.

Ibtisam   

:D

41-60: You are a procrastinator. (Module 3 in the textbook Learning and Motivation Strategies can offer you ways to overcome your procrastinating, but only if you make an effort to employ them.)

i think i'm beyond help

Baashi   

Basically this is another term for laziness, right? If you have a problem of not getting off your behind to do something, aren't you a lazzy? No?

Easy now.

Nailah   

Yes i'm a procrastinator. Matter of fact, I should be doing homework right now but instead i'm posting about my procrastination. Ironic or what, lol :D

Xoogsade   

Username: Xoogsade

Submitted: 12/16/2005 7:40:46 AM

Your Procrastination Score: 49

Score Interpretation:

41-60: You are a procrastinator. (Module 3 in the textbook Learning and Motivation Strategies can offer you ways to overcome your procrastinating, but only if you make an effort to employ them.)

I based my replies on my study habits but not on the "actual work" as in working to make Money. I do show up on time and do an excellent job at work, learn more of the stuff I do from seniors, never call in sick unless seriously sick, however, I usually screw up my perfect grades at shool because of missing one or two project deadlines. I read for exams when I have a day or two left. I promise to myself the next semester will be my best but it never materializes :D The teachers tell me that I am a good student but I don't see how that is. perhaps an attentive countenance in class and the constant eye contact I keep, nodding in agreement with them on every point they make made them think I am an the "A" type who couldn't keep the grades all the time at that level somehow LOL. Warkiiyoo kooban, waxaan u dhexeeyaa "A" MINUS and "B+" ;)