Sign in to follow this  
underdog

The Good Old Days

underdog   

Well Flying,

they say imitation is the best form of flattery. Since you and your feminist crew are unwilling, unable or just uncreative enough to find your own thing to do, try not to break a nail.

By the way, I think it's time I earned some kind of anti-feminist title.

Xafsa   

Imitation? Who's imitating who here?

If your saying that females are trying to imitate men by caliming they can do anything men can...then my brotha you have been mislead.

I'll give y'all one thing...you are physically stronger than us....thats about it....so come off your high horse and admit the truth.

Me and my crew don't imitate anyone...we pave our own and have people follow us.

You already have an anti--women title.

peace and luv

underdog   

Let's not mislead those who are not familiar with our conflict, Anti-FEMINIST not Anti-women

If you fail to see the difference then I truly am sorry for you.

As far as you "paving your own way", if you believe even a fraction of that manure you're peddling, you wouldn't need to wave it around in search of sympathy, respect and attention.

I won't lower myself to a level where I forget the issues and start pointing fingers and calling you names, I trust you to be smart and savvy enough to do that same.

What I'm attacking is "male bashing" mentality. If you feel that men have wronged you in some way or the other, aren't you just as bad to wrong them back? And since a Strong offence is the best Defence, are we guys not entitle to protect ourselves?

The whole Idea of individual merit and accountabilty seems to have eluded you. But I guess if you don't feel like using you god-given intelligence it's always easier to use a BIG brush and stereotype all the "test!cled ones"

Xafsa   

Another lost soul... male bashing is no were near what i;m doing. walaal you need to first define for yourself what a feminist is because after all you were the one who called me, and I quote, a "militant feminst". I never in anyway say that I was out to get men...or that they are out to get us...so I don't see where you got the idea that I was looking for attention and sympathy...nothing could be further from the truth. I don't need yours or anyone else's support let alone sympathy in what I believe.

Paveing my own is something that i'm striving for, that does not mean that there aren't great muslim women whos example I can follow. So what I don't understand is why you are so upset about the fact that I want to and will pave my own way?

Walaal you need to do your own research because it seems to me that you are confusing two different issues....you think that by me saying thatI am just as capable as any man that I am automatically "bashing" men. I hope that you are not so sensitive about this whole issue as you seem to be...for your own good.

Lighten up..get your facts str8 and re-examine yourself.

peace and luv

underdog   

My assumption on your vandetta against men was strictly based on the tone of most of your posts. the only research I needed to do was to read your past comments. I agree you're a very decent Muslim sister, but there is an undeniable anger in your words. I hope you get a chance to pay back the ba$tard that stole or corrupted your kind, gentle feminine character.

As far as paving your own way, congratulations and good luck. It's just that the way you brought that up was as if to say "Look at me...I'm taking control of my destiny". Paving your own way should be a personal victory for you. I personally don't think less of people if they don't tell me they're making something of themselves.

The only thing I'm sensitive to is your need to disrupt and confront. Trying to find controversy where none exists should be a waste of your time.

Xafsa   

My posts have no angry tone to them..if anything they are more of a playful nature...so your gonna have to point out to me where and what posts you saw this soo called angry tone.

Again ...I have nothing against men...to say that all men are corrupt I would have to include my father, my brothers, my uncles and all the men that are near and dear to me. may be qof kale ayaa igu khaldeeysaaa....I in no way believe that men are the sole cause of the pain indured by women in this world. I believe that both men and women suffer because of the actions of the opposite sex. So walaal stop this one man witch hunt and gather some evidence before you accuse me of male bashing.

I am not looking for conflict where none exist because in this case there is one...you are handing out accusations that are unfounded...all i'm doing is defending myself.

peace and luv

underdog   

Actually, the only point made is that we will not agree on the matter...but if having the last word is important to you then you can have that as well ;)

Xafsa   

There you go again!!!

EVen your attempt at making peace has to be followed by some snide remark.

underdog   

I was kind enough to let her have the last word...now that I have spoken, I'm sure it'll be classified as another "snide" remark and she'll be quick to retort.