Sign in to follow this  
underdog

The Good Old Days

underdog   

Hey listen,

You sound like scream therapy or something. I'm a considerate guy so here's what I'll do for you. whatever you need to say to make yourself feel better, you go right ahead and let it out.

;) glad I could be of some "stress release" help

Xafsa   

scream who?

i'm done with my therapy..i've been done. SO thanks for the service... my stress has moved on and so must I. smile.gif

DA_BEAST   

don't you feel sorry for the kids of 2day?

we was constructive and creative at the same time.

remember Kushuneeto?

damn that was the day when we enjoyed sliding it down in every hill that we could find in the neigborhood.

the kids of today all they do is watch cartoon all day long and drink milk from the bottle even when they are 5 years old.

we was soldeirs who never cared anything but having a good time.

we have kids at home and all they do is watch cartoon and play some video games all day long, but compared to me i was active and always sweating from doing god knows what?

those was the days...

but the good thing about growing up back in somalia was the simple fact that we had no child molesters and our moms never had to worry about us actually getting abducted by any phsyco.

Originally posted by underdog:

opinionated,

if never did any of that, you probably never left the house with out a parent
:D

Well, your right! Children shouldn't be running around the place unsupervised. That's prolly why I don't have scratches on my face or gotten into fights while I was there.

I do, however, remember almost getting run over by a stampede of cows! and the one time I wasnt supervised I took the wrong bus and got lost for hours....and that wasnt a FUN experience neither!

:(

underdog   

Stuff like that Builds character. You were supposed to learn some valuable lessons from thoses experiences...

1) When you see a herd of animals larger than yourself headed in your direction - Stop crying, open your eyes and RUN, if possible not in the same direction as the herd

2) Since you got on the wrong bus, might as well sit back and see how people are living in this hood. - Again Stop crying, open your eyes and communicate your situation to anyone looking like a wadaad.

The only lesson you ended up learning is that it's safer to stay home...I'm pretty sure so of the the bros and sis's in here can tell you of some experiences that would probably have killed the ordinary cayaal-maama like you. ;)

p.s. the scars are a photo album of good memories.

underdog,

I was 6 years old!!! Gimme a break bruh! Besides, I found my way home without help. Besides, the wadaad looking ones are the most perverted of them all.

Also, I never shed a tear because of my traumatic experience with the cows!!! I never knew that I could run so fast ...

I guess my lack of significant scars means I have no happy memory huh :confused: I think not buddy!

PS: stop using my lines !!! :mad:

That was entertaining. Opinionated and Underdog, plz do continue, I'd like 2 c how dis unfolds n eventually ends...

I think we have a match in da making....

*Waits*

Macalin   

Who Knew a Q mark could generate soo much letters and words!~

Looks like Xafsa gave UP-Heedhe iska celi NINKA@----Islaan weeyn baa tahay sala calaa! ;);) Is YOU biiiq?

Xafsa   

waraa lakkad...wax badan dad waa isku gubtay!!

Xafsa faarax jimcaale suul dheer does not back down from nothing...ya hear me? :D

In aan waayeel ahay waaba i sheegtay...wheres the respect? huh?

underdog   

Originally posted by flying-still:

suul dheer

Now that's one of them Old Skool Names forback in the day when names actually matched the people...these days things are headed in the wrong direction. How many of you know someone called Nuuro but is as dark as quater past midnight....or a guy called Cilmi with the IQ of door-knob.

Shout out to the Suul dheer peeps for keeping it real :D

WOOWW...

I COULDN'T PASS BUT TO POSS SOMETHING HERE EVERYTING U MENTION IT SEEMS TO ME LIKE MOVIE OR BOOK THAT I READ JUST MINUTE AGO , IF U WERE UNDER TEEN BEFORE THE QAX THING U WOULD REMEMBER ALL THOSE. SO I DID AND THAT TELL U SOMETHING. ONE THING I DON'T KNOW ABOUT THE GAME THING, I HAD ONE .AND FOR TWO PPL ARGUING BACK AND FOUR WE GONNA SEND U GUYS TO KADDIS SHOW IF U KNOW WHAT I MEAN. LOL@..ITS JOKE....SO PLZZZZZ LAUGHT WITH ME NOT ONLY U'R SELF...

I LOVE SOMALIS.....//

Xafsa   

Underdog...

house work?....anything you can do we can do better...anything!! Rememeber that!!

ITs about time I wear my feminist title with pride ;)