Sign in to follow this  
Instinct.Poet

Who Voted Today....?

Salaamz, and ramadan karim to each and everyone of you.As many of you all know today was he big election day for the STATES, and great day i guess to make diffrence in politics.I went and voted this morning to great decition i hope.However, i want it to know how many of you went out and voted?

This was a crazy decition making,because both presidents had something they were in favor of that i didn't like so i had to make tough decition which one will effect more on people like us somalis and bussiness owners.Somalis In Minnesota are mosty all in favor of kerry campaing.But which one are you?

voted.jpg

me is 4rm UK, you know, so me no doorasho them two cadaan. but you know I like Kerry sababta he is no like war. u see, bush no like muslim yes i know this he is cadaw of muslims do u anderstand wat me is writing? I say wan thing I say Allah u know best let americans chose the wan who is do less harm to muslims.

yes i know two men are gaalo you know kufaar and no like muslim at all but you mast understand one is worse....you know bush is cadaw so i want kary be presidentte

tanal you for aqris what me is writing, thank you feero armaajo

Jalaqsan, u must be wetodit bekawz u downt anderstaan wat i sayd, let me reqoute my self for ya.

This was a crazy decition making,because both presidents had something they were in favor of that i didn't like so i had to make tough decition which one will effect more on people like us somalis and bussiness owners.

the topic sayz who voted today?

mahadsanid for fahmidtaani

OG Moti   

I voted for Nader but they told me since I am a somalian live in Cambodia my vote does count .. and I say that is discrimination.. dont you think so? I should be allowed to vote.. since i will jeeexid (come in walking from maxico) they should count my vote in advance since i am sure i will be citizen in few months .. i have connections ;) peace

nuune   

where is the Internationl Monitoring, do they allow their election to be monitored by European or African or Asian observers just as they monitor other people's election, this guy will cheat again.

ps: sori about the hijack

Wiilo   

Ooooh God, Combodia huh......Lol :D:D Iam trying to work hard to make money so i could apply for the GReanCard next year, so it is okey to vote for someone i guess, since no one is gonna count our votes anywayz. i voted for Kerry this morning......OG_Moti no worry about that....Ur in Combodia and iam in Galaxy far far Away, even if we send our votes into the P-Mail it won't matter, no one is gonna count..............Lol :D

Go figure

Wiilo   

U know what! i was just checking on CNN.com, when i came accross to Bush's profile sort of speak...or it seems.....Anywayz check this

Name: George Walker Bush

Birth date: July 6, 1946

Education: Bachelor's degree, Yale University, 1968; MBA, Harvard University, 1975

Military Service: Air National Guard, 1968-1973

Career: Founder/CEO of oil and gas company, 1975-1987; managing general partner, Texas Rangers baseball team, 1989-1998

Elected office: Texas governor, 1994-2000; U.S. president, elected 2000

Family: Wife, Laura; two daughters

Quote: "The course of this conflict is not known, yet its outcome is certain. Freedom and fear, justice and cruelty, have always been at war, and we know that God is not neutral between them."

Hay, i don't know the guy actually went to Yale and Harverd University.....What a Damn--Geneous.....Lol :D

Go figure

Wiilo   

Check Kerry profile.......

Name: John Forbes Kerry

Birth date: December 11, 1943

Education: Bachelor's degree, Yale University, 1966; law degree, Boston College, 1976

Military Service: Navy, 1966-1970; Naval Reserves, 1972-1978

Career: Assistant district attorney, Middlesex County, 1977-1979; attorney, 1979-1982

Elected office: Massachusetts lieutenant governor, 1982-84; U.S. senator, elected 1984

Family: Wife, Teresa Heinz; first marriage ended in divorce in 1988; two daughters from first marriage and three stepsons from second marriage

Quote: "George Bush's vision does not live up to the America I enlisted in the Navy to defend, the America I have fought for in the Senate, and the America that I hope to lead as president."

Go figure

Who's ****** ?

George W. Bush and Dick Cheney were talking, when George W. said, "I hate all the dumb George W. jokes people tell about me."

Wise Old Cheney, feeling sorry for his old boss kid, said sage-like, "Oh, they are only jokes. There are a lot of ****** people out there. Here, I'll prove it to you."

Now Cheney, to patronize George W, took him outside and hailed a taxi driver.

"Please take me to 29 Nickel Street to see if I'm home," said Cheney.

The cab driver without saying a word drove them to Nickel Street, and when they finally got out, Cheney looked at George W. and said, "See! That guy was really ****** ."

"No kidding," replied George W. "There was a pay phone just around the corner. You could have called instead."