Sign in to follow this  
Instinct.Poet

Who Voted Today....?

Wiilo   

There is no one that is trying to paint his **** to be the good guy here, but what we are saying is that he is against Gay marriage, Abortion, and Laws suits, it does not mean that we saying that what he did in Iraq was good. Everyone knows that.............

IstacaJab:

Senora   

Your exactly right Raula.....

I wish they would get rid of electoral college.

I wish they would too, but it wouldn't have done any good for this election...Bush won the majority of the popular votes too!

LANDER   

Originally posted by Caano Geel:

WHAT
you skinnies are allowed to vote :confused:

You be suprised sxb, the same skinnies who are crying about Bush actually voted for him in

The irony of life......

raula   

^^^true canadian(<-one of my professor calls you guyz.."those weird people up north" :D but ofcourse he means with the utmost respect ;) )

You guys are being naive. Kerry is the biggest supporter of Isreal. Kerry will only remove troops in Iraq because it looks good in paper. But he wants other countries to send their soldiers in too. America's foreign policies will not change under Kerry. You guys are naive we leave in America so Gay marriage is a big issue because I dont want my kids seeing such behaviors. Bush will stop abortion because I am in America and a muslim I will support that. Foreign policies does not affect as direcly but social issues at home does.

true...I agree with section sixer on that.

Gaal Iyo Gaal isma dhaamaan, but vote for the one who carries the regulation that mostly copcerned you.

Second time i ever voted.Wise decition..who knowz..

plus start to apprecitae bush, cauze he will be your president for the next four yrs, that is

if you reside here...(USA)..

Ps.BUSH promised this yr to turn things around for

poor and middle class people, also said in quote(Economy will be stronger by making stricker rules

for companies that have or trying to relocate on diffrent country for cheaper labor)..

Only one way to find out,"we shall wait and see".

I thought you might wanna know,I voted for Bush

he met my personal intrests.

I decline and i don't favor homo's

And less taxes for bussiness and homeownerships

Abortions is another factor..

And simply least i don't favor kerry rules..

I'd gone and voted for nader,whats the use he won't win,i'd rather stay home..I'm more into

Humaterian i like the green party,but than again they won't win.

^^^^a mind is a terrible thing to waste...wats worst tho...is a vote....i think wit this one the INS might've been rite tryin to deport skinnies.....hooyo hadaan ku sheegi waayo...

lol..herez a lil thing they had on the school newspaper...

Top 5 ways to know you’re [dealing] with a Republican

5) He never pays for anything.

4) He saw “The Passion of the Christ†more than four times.

3) On his ballot, he wrote in “Jeff Foxworthy†for soil and water supervisor.

2) He still orders his Big Macs with “freedom fries†and gives you “freedom kisses.â€

1) He insists on making a connection between bad sex and terrorists.

orrite...imma be fair..herez the one 4 da democratz...but none of is true...democrats DO wear deodorant...lol

Top 5 ways to know you’re [dealing] with a Democrat

) When going out to eat, your partner disagrees with every restaurant choice you suggest, but never offers any options of his own.

4) He works for a media organization.

3) He doesn’t use deodorant.

2) He is a) homeless, b) doesn’t have a job, c) has a college degree or d) all of the above.

1) Two words: bumper stickers.

I voted for the first time and it was a great experience...I voted democrates and was still up till 3 am looking for final results...I was sad next day when Kerry conceeded of course but nontheless it didn't over shawdow going to vote...Insha allah can't wait for next time...I don't know how many people here followed up the news since then but it was interesting that the major cause for surge in voting and re-election of bush was due to americans' number one concern with moral values, followed by war on terrorism and economy...Largest turn out and vote numbers from latinos, evanglists, and etc...His campaign was running on anti-abortion, anti-same sex marriage, limited stem cells research...With the results it seems there is a major shift in American maybe toward conservatisim and what does it mean for us as somalis and as Americans! Got to keep our eyes open...Bee bye

Wiilo   

1307.jpg

What was I thinking I run for president, I should have though that these bunch @#$% Americans will not vote for me.............

IstacajAb: