Sign in to follow this  
Instinct.Poet

Who Voted Today....?

Pucca   

Who in their right mind voted for bush? were they not watching t.v the last four years? were they not aware of their dropping economy? or their sons dying in iraq and for what?

whoever voted for bush needs to get checked out..PRONTO!...

**prays a silent prayer during tonights taraweex...perhaps bush will choke and ....**

OG_Girl   

I will say it again!..Bush better,cause some one like him limited brain will destroy their empire .

Believe me he is one who will destroy American Empire not OBL or terrorists, then they should blame them selves cause they voted for father of tettorists :cool:

Always see the bright side ;)

Salam

Listern americans are conservative azzz people. the gay agenda hurt the democrats the most. Bush wanted to ban gay marriage and some eleven states had gay marriage to be banned on the election ballot. So go figure. I always knew Americans were more conservative than liberals. All bush did was win the states Republicans always win and almost stole democratic states.

BUSH AND THE REPUBLICANS ARE STARIGHT GANGASTAS YOU BETTER RECOGNIZE

juba   

i was sadly surprised that bush won. i agree with his social polocies aganist abortion and gay laws but disagree with his foreign policy

it will be interesting and scary to find out how these next four years will turn out. i hope another war is not in our future

Raxmah   

^^ oh dont worry his next plan is to find more WMD in the middle east.

I cant beleive Bush won, :mad: who in their right mind would vote for him.

I wish they would get rid of electoral college.

I actually had my hopes up, counting all those ballots who voted for Kerry, oh well at least my pay check make up for it.

Wiilo   

Yeah, i think that everyone here agrees with his(Bush) policies on Gay marriage, abortion, and Laws suits, but what I and others don't agree with him is that his foreing policy. Although, i voted for Kerry, and was disappionted all day, but I seemed to be calm now. Come to think of it, Bush's views on this issues and Muslims views on this issues, may be the guy is right on this, well we have to give it to him.

IstacaJab:

Pucca   

wat he's done to iraq is beyound words...these little policies on gay marriage and abortion dont effect anyone, individuals choose whether they want it or not, however iraq on the other hand is different.

lets not paint him to be the good guy here aight, bastarka baas (pardon my somali) is goin to hell for every child that dies.

raula   

^^^(Caano Geel)welcome to the year 2040(where malis are allowed to vote ;) ).

The bush policies on lobbying constitutional ammendements that restrict same sex marriage; tax cuts(for the wealthy :confused: ); restricting stem cell/embroyonic cell research (drawing emphasis on ethical/moral issues VS science); Pro-life, sex education that emphasis abstinence, etc..are ONLY for political propagandas(reasons-majorly supported, funded and have its ROOTS within conservative fundamentals and principles since the PURITAN age :eek: ). He dont' give or dont know a rat's a** about any FEASABLE and PLAUSIBLE political movements that can serve and create harmony between different populations; he is worried only about his POLITICAL STANCE that will facilitate and encourage more CONSERVATIVE voters to vote for him(to support his UNDERGROUND BUSINESSES-as well as those MEGA :eek: PURITAN(conservative) coorporations (including ZIONISTS :mad: ) to serve and protect their best interests-by manipulating and HIGHLIGHING the MORAL standards of the PUBLIC-especially the conservatives christians who hold high thier religious and moral beliefs.

I have coined such situation to be : POLITICAL CAPITALISM (hence it only serves the "ELITE"-sorta like the BELL-JAR phenomena when speaking of CAPITALISM).

so folks-dont believe the HYPE :eek: