Sign in to follow this  
Instinct.Poet

Who Voted Today....?

Kool_Kat   

What the HELL!!! redface.gifredface.gifredface.gif :mad: :mad: :mad:

Unfreakingbelievable, anther four yrs of BUSH...

Yo, good luck!!! That is all I can say...

***ciil iyo caro iyadoo kabuuxdo inteey gabasaarteeda iska huwatay ee baxday***

Changed   

Get ready for JET Bush after these four years

four supreme courts terms get done in the next 4 years

60% of congress are republicans ::; say bye bye to democracy :(:(:(:(

OG_Girl   

Don't be sad my dears , they are two Sides of the same coin as we say here!. They both will support Israel against Palastinan and that is the main reason conflicts between Muslims and Americans.

Salam

Wiilo   

So what now!

I can't believe we gonna be suck with Buuuuuush next four yrs..................UNBELIEVABLE......

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

GO FIGURE

Senora   

i just got threw watching Kerry's concession speech.....oh well...

I wonder how this is going to be the next four years? The Republicans control the white house, the House of Representatives, the Senate, and soon the Supreme Court!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

THIS CAN NOT BE HAPPENING TO US ...AGAIN!!!!

ITZ A TEST...I KNOW IT...ALLAH S.W.C IS TESTING US....ONCE AGAIN

AND I VOTED....UGGHHHH!!!!....

HOORAY FOR MY MINNESOTANS...ESPECIALLY FOR MA SOMALI BROTHERZ N SISTERS WHO WENT OUT THERE N' VOTED...ATLEAST WE HELD IT DOWN HERE...DA D-WAY..

U'LL BE GLAD TO KNOW THAT FOR THE LAST 10YRS (MEANING LAST 2 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTIONS) MINNESOTA HAS VOTED DEMOCRAT...WONDER Y???....I LIKE TO THINK ITZ US... :D

...IF YALL WILL EXCUSE ME NOW..I GOTTA FIGURE OUT WAT IMMA DO WHEN BUSH KICKS ME OUTTA MA SEC-8 N' JACKS MA *** FOR DA FINANCIAL AID...

WALEE BEEN MA SHEEGIN WHEN I SAID

BUCK FUSH!!!!!

(ilaahayow iga cafi dambigiisa..amiin!!)

heavenly lord...now we are really in need for your mercy......slowly my hope for the muslims is dying. i feel like crying. brothers n sisters will be dying.....whats the point of living, hope the Akhira comes soon....can't take this no more

Senora   

^^Exactly, everything happens for a reason....

Jalaqsan, no need to get extreme there! I dont understand what would have been so different had Kerry won?....

Faheema.   

Well, lets see what do we have here…?

1st the Australian election…Prime Minister John Howard gets re-elected, :rolleyes: then came the US election…George W. Bush once again, :confused: though I am extremely baffled, I have yet to think of ONE good thing this man has done for the Americans since he has been in power. It’s true what they say about the Americans ey icon_razz.gif . Lastly, the UK elections in May, hmmm will it be “Phony†Tony again? :confused: Most likely, well he hasn’t got much of an opposition party has he… :D

I say...Politics breeds leaders with no deeds that we don’t need, ‘coz they feed on greed. :D

OG Moti   

i VOTE FOR NADER.. THAT IS IT.. AND I WILL GET SOME LAWYERS TO GET THEIR ADVICE WHY MY VOTE IS NOT COUNTED JUST BECAUSE I LIVE IN CAMBODIA AND WITH A SOMALI PASSPORT.. MY LAWYER MUST DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS JOKE AND DISCRIMINATION..

PEACE