Sign in to follow this  
Instinct.Poet

Who Voted Today....?

Qac Qaac   

U think Kerry would be better, they both same guys.. Bush wins again.. well what other muslim country is going after now, that is the question... maybe this is good for muslims..

Haboon   

How would Bush be of any use to muslims Jacaylbaro?

So far he has done nothing but wage war against us under the false assumption of freeing us from so called bogeymen found all over the middle east

Although I am not an American I too mentally voted for Kerry (even though I don't see the difference between the two candidates when it comes to foreign policy and Israel which is extremely important).

I can see that a lot of nomads who have casted their votes yesterday are regretting the fact that their chosen candidate appears not to have won the race. However let me say this: Voting is exactly what we need to do in these troubled times. That is the only way we can have an influence in what happens to us. For too long Muslims have not participated in what goes on in mainstream politics and affairs of the countries that they live in. The way I see it is that if legislations are passed by the ruling party, then those rules are likely to have an effect in your daily life, for example anti-terror legislations. Therefore it is important that one has a say in how matters are conducted and consequently there has to be someone out there representing OUR/MUSLIM interests. Take the Jews in America as an example. All across that country, jewish lobbies exert pressure and control on the administration and as a result Israel remains extremely powerful in the Middle East and Palestinians are humiliated/murdered/their land is taken and their children are left starving.

So to all those voted GOOD ON YA!!!! Keep up the good work. I myself will be flying down to the polling stations next May, when we here in Britain will elect a party and a Prime Minister.

And Bush, in case you are reading this message :

EVIL NEVER PREVAILS. GOD IS ON THE SIDE OF THE MUSLIMS!!!!!!!! , YOU EVANGELICAL PSYCHO.

Salaam.