Sign in to follow this  
SayidSomal

Cara's Cabinet!

nuune   

Dowladan fallaagada ah ee geedi-socodka nabada carqaladeesay oo bulshada rayidka minja xaabin iyo macluul ku dishey faaiida ay innaba ha yaraatee ay soo wado ma jiro.

N.O.R.F   

A&T, please clarify what my post represents. I need a job description in order for me to take the helm of such a post and serve the people of SOL Republican to the best of my abilities.

Chimera   

Originally posted by Ibtisam:

Dear A&T

First of all congratulation, I hope you will be successful in your position and will treat everyone equally and justicely.

I would hereby like to withdraw from my current position of
Difaaca iyo Weerarka.
While I thank you for your appointment, due to several reasons I cannot participate.

I would recommend that you appoint
Adam Zaylac Mohammed

Lady Ibtisam.

Dear Lady Ibtisam hmmm..'mohammed' hmm.gif interesting surname you have given me, any reason why?

btw Difaaca iyo Weerarka. i don't even know what that means.. :cool:

Ibtisam   

^^It is the role you forsaw yourself doing for Somalia, We had a discussion about it in another thread. Defence iyo security/ Attack :D

As for the name, well I now who you are, someone pointed you out icon_razz.gif I'm only kidding, it is a common somali name, along with Abdi, but I like mohammed out of the two, a total random pick smile.gif

Chimera   

Originally posted by Ibtisam:

^^It is the role you forsaw yourself doing for Somalia, We had a discussion about it in another thread. Defence iyo security/ Attack
:D

Aahh i see, i think i would be a very able DifaacaiyoWereerkian and transform Somali society icon_razz.gif

As for the name, well I now who you are, someone pointed you out
icon_razz.gif
I'm only kidding, it is a common somali name, along with Abdi, but I like mohammed out of the two, a total random pick
smile.gif
[/QB]

see PM sis!

BOB   

Originally posted by Abtigiis &Tolka:

12- La dagaalanka cayayaanka - Marwo
Nepthys
Dool Bacadle

:D:D:D:D ...Wacadalla waa xaal iyo nus....maxaad uqarineysaa gabarta?

Peace, Love & Unity.

Nephissa   

BOB, kan waa lagu khasaaray, meel daran buu la'yahay. Iga daa, iga daa!

Anoo ina addeertiis buu biif-baaf ii dhiibay aan cayaalsuuqda ku buufiyo. Intuu Minesterial Position aan ku dhargo i siin lahaa.

A&T can take his biiifbaaf and shove it - -

Ms DD   

Surely we shouldnt behave like kids here.

Bob salaam walaalkiis

I dont know what to say about 'kkkkista'. I only saw few weeks of it after qaxii and sadly to say , it wasnt under better circumstances. Having said that, Qardho is place close to my heart as my abka aab are from there. But there are many clans from that part of the region..we could say..we are multi-cultural, just like Kista.

But I have plenty to say about Xamar cadeey..as I was born there and waa ku soo caqliyeystey. Sinaba ulama tartami karto xamar cadeey.

Emperor   

This government is in fighting before it has embarked on any journey, some ministers led by Nuune have rebelled against the President. AT admittedly said, If am un-elected dictator like A Yusuf, so be it, so will assume he's. To resolve the problem, waa in laheshiisiya dowlada and they should head for the capital of the noughbouring country, Adis, to Cirday, our acting Melez. :D