Sign in to follow this  
HoTsTePPeR

What do you all think about the new Rules?

Salaam alaikum

Don’t we have the rights to post what we want without offending anyone? So far all I saw in SOL was decent people with clean post, NOW somehow nomadz feel scared to express themselves, please let everyone post what he/she likes to post as long as they not offending anyone. I hope I am not banned cuz I came up with this topic.

Thanks all

Regards

Where is my Quote….Coming Soon.

OG Moti   

the new rules are great it took a lot people off my back, i feel more safe now.. :D OG_girl darling u so close to be banned, and if tht happens i will not feel bad, maybe for few days but after that i might carry on with my life..lool peace

P.S. i suggest the admin to give a reward to those who report offensive people.. since he can can not observe the forum single handed, cause i see the modirators made friends here and they wont report a friend...loooooool

Senora   

I thought it was posts like this that the admistrators specifically said not to POST????....

:confused: :confused:

im not hatin or anything, but i guess im getting a little tired of hearing about the whole "we should say what we want to say...freedom of speech and all that other good stuff"...they created this place, and so they have the right to make whatever rules they want....you dont like it, then tough toenails...just stop whining about it

A7LA-SHU   

as much i hate rules.. i think they work like charim yo.. if there wasn't any rules this place would be like nightmare.. and none of us would be lookin forward to post anything.. and i seriously hate all that dizzin each other $h!t it just ain't worth it.. so just be cool and say whatever u wanna say in different way.. and if u can't talk without saying all the bad words in the world.. just go back and take writin class they might hell ya lol.. just kiddin..

Kool_Kat   

I like the rules, cuz it puts some ppl in their position...If there were no rules on this site, then it would've been like other Somali sites that I don't even want to bother mentioning here...

I am sure some would not agree, but we just have to adjust to it, and I don't see anything wrong with that...It is the only place ppl can express themselves with out putting down others or attacking others...

Admin, good work...

Bachelor   

Habits are safer than rules; you don't have to watch them. And you don't have to keep them either. They keep you.

We somali should learn obey respect the rules. This is our place and lets make it a healthier place that one can enjoy and learn at the same time. Sure the are and will be a difference whereas lets solve it in a professional manner.

Uhmm..yeah I thought the admins said you can't have sites like these up?

But then again they did state they do have their opinions and biases!

I like most of the rules..however, some where a little overboard ...

But then again, that's just my opinion :cool:

I think is a great Idea that the Admin posted this rules

Now many visitors or guests even nomads will know

what makes this site the best of them all.

Forums that are just exciting to read,people

who are welcoming yet friendly and moderators

and admins who actually respond or write in the forums

to express themselves and ideaz.

Ps.Admin thanx for everything on this,I know is hardwork and it took many hours, But you've

Builted and so we came.....

I thought it was posts like this that the admistrators specifically said not to POST????....

yep. I guess not all took time to read through the Admin post

I am one of those nomads who are scared to express myself and when I do express myself someone always get offened. Ama on my final warning T-H-A-N-K-Z to someone (NO NAMES). Who told the admin on me ---->No names :mad:

I cant stay when people say "MiZz_LeXuS you cant do this and that", "You must do this and that or otherwise" :mad:

But then again it aint my call. smile.gif

OG Moti   

Mizz_lexus, who told the admin about u.. i hope he/she will be banned too...i hate people who inform on people, i feel it is not right to report about ur nomads what they were thinking? anyway expose him/her so that we all becreful and cut them off.... but also good to know scared, it is good to be scared that way u do less mistakes

dear OG_girl, i dont hate u but u killed my suuq so many times... i hope u will annouce and promise tht u shall no longer abuse my rights...

i think the rules are great i can come here and feel safe now, before i use to feel in denger from many people abusing my right.. peace

I guess if I'm not feeling what people write ...

I'll just roll eyes at them...like aussie!

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: @ the rules!!

**hehe**

No Comment... :rolleyes:

I agree wit some rules.. some are just plain S.T.U.P.I.D I think everyone has a right to express their opinion, even though your opinion will offend some people, because you can't please EVERYONE. Just don't use profanities. But its their website so i guess we have to follow their rules.

And the thing about having 2 accounts.. i bet enough people have more than 1 account. I wouldn't be surprised if the admin had a couple of accounts too. NO OFFENCE ADMIN Don't mysteriously ban me